Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: being afraid to ask for a refund/return items

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just went to a store to buy some bannanas and accidentally picked up some organic bullshit ones that go for $1.3 or something each (as opposed to like $0.2 each)

So I scan my items and its like $22+, FUCK it shouldnt be that expensive and then I realize my mistake

But its too late, I am too high inhib to cancel my order so I pay the full price

What shouldve been a sub $5 order turned into $20+

Fuuuuuck

this would be something i have to mentally prepare myself to do

yup i'm too high inhib as well

I just ask for the refund, nothing held back. Its my money and i aint gonna waste on something i dont like. Dont care what others think.

But seriously, how could one handle such a situation without it becoming immensely awkward and uncomfortable?

But seriously, how could one handle such a situation without it becoming immensely awkward and uncomfortable?
difficult

it was his fault for being autistic after all

I hate this type of situation, I want to talk to cashiers as little as possible so I am not able to ask for a return

You take out your creditcard :feelsbadman:

Anything else = admitting that youre poor in front of everyone

I can relate to this post

Incel trait: never buying anything in person.

I use to be the opposite but have become like this

No that’s just you, why didn’t you ask for a refund, it’s not like they are gonna scream and bite you.

its that i fucked up and its not worth it or important enjoy ur fruit

They have less poison. Therefore they cost more.

I just ask for the refund, nothing held back. Its my money and i aint gonna waste on something i dont like. Dont care what others think.

Chad mentality and confidence

Fucking pussy! Just kidding I'm the same way

Brutal. I would also rather eat the cost of my stupid mistake than get a refund. I hate foid cashiers.

Something happened yesterday with a foid cashier but I won't mention it

Chad mentality and confidence
I am an ugly dwarf irl, there is no confidence in me, only self interest, other peoples opinions dont matter cus im dead inside.

I know that feel bro. I went to a McDonalds this one time, ordered $15 worth of food, got $4 worth of food instead. Just decided to drive off once I noticed, too worried they'd get angry at me.

I know that feel bro. I went to a McDonalds this one time, ordered $15 worth of food, got $4 worth of food instead. Just decided to drive off once I noticed, too worried they'd get angry at me.

Sad ngl :feelsbadman:

bruh, the worst part is the fries were cold, and the one burger had only ketchup in them and nothing else

Maybe they did that on purpose based on your looks. That sucks man

You take out your creditcard :feelsbadman:

Anything else = admitting that youre poor in front of everyone
Who cares
When i worked retail and grocery stores people would hassle me over literally 15 cents, like the oranges would be 25 cents more than they thought and they'd agressively insist I cancel it

Normies are astounding

Yep, but the (((jew))) boogeyman is the one screwing you over right? This has NOTHING to do with being an incel btw. All of these "Incel Traits" have nothing to do with being an incel.

Damn, I'm the same way. I don't like returning items.
Yep, but the (((jew))) boogeyman is the one screwing you over right? This has NOTHING to do with being an incel btw. All of these "Incel Traits" have nothing to do with being an incel.
Let me break it down for you, son. Inceldom is something that affects ugly men, sure, average-looking faggots LARP here but let's forget them, they don't matter. Being ugly means you get treated like shit by everyone, and thus your personal growth whether that is socially or mentally, is very stunted in comparison to others. You aren't able to do mundane things such as returning a purchased item because your brain is wired in such a way that you aren't able to function normally like a normal person would. Therefore these incel traits are definitely part of inceldom. Some of them are indeed stupid, but the ones that are stupid out themselves as fakecels.

Last edited:
I think that someone asked me if he wanted to fight when I went to buy bananas (for my protein shake)
idk if I imagined it but when I looked back he also looked at me with a serious look

Can relate. I think it stems from a lifetime of keeping social interactions as few as possible. You happily trade losing some money over having to deal with someone to get a refund

this would be something i have to mentally prepare myself to do
Same tbh something similar happened me when buying organic orange juice it was way more expensive but I was way too high inhib to say anything

Just went to a store to buy some bannanas and accidentally picked up some organic bullshit ones that go for $1.3 or something each (as opposed to like $0.2 each)

So I scan my items and its like $22+, FUCK it shouldnt be that expensive and then I realize my mistake

But its too late, I am too high inhib to cancel my order so I pay the full price

What shouldve been a sub $5 order turned into $20+

Fuuuuuck
Brutal. I rarely have had this happen but i would likely ask for a refund in your case. My inhibtion was like yours a decade back. But during college i fell for redpillrr bullshit and got rejected 60+ times on cold approaches that cut my inhibtion alot.
Aldo i used to do a did not receive scam on online shopping companies and would talk over the phone loweringm y inhibtion. My inhibtion was lowered further from gymceling, riskt stock trading and finally meditation.

I recommend you do one of the aforementioned things and you wjll find yourself less and less risk averse over time.tho recent years i have started to amp inhibitions regarding money as I am saving for travel journey

hate organic shit
mom just bought some "organic honey" (whatever the fuck this means) from somewhere and it doesn't even smell like honey, no way i'd ever eat this disgusting shit

it's just a scam to trick wealthy vegans into overpaying for their food

hate organic shit
mom just bought some "organic honey" (whatever the fuck this means) from somewhere and it doesn't even smell like honey, no way i'd ever eat this disgusting shit

it's just a scam to trick wealthy vegans into overpaying for their food
Truth. GMOs have no negative effects. If they did us life expectancy should be alot lower than it is