Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: being angry over small things

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I hate how some cunt at college can do something horrible to me which he'll never remember and i get sad then pissed off snd then I get annoyed with everything for the rest of the day and sometimes take anger out on family then feel bad afterwords and I get flashbacks and think about said thing once everyday minimum and person who made me feel like this is. Happy person and never remembers the thing.he did to me happening

I flip shit all the time. Probably because I'm kinda an alcoholic. JFL

based angrycel

I agree bro, I get so fucking pissed when someone seats beside me or behind me when I'm taking the bus it's so irrational but I can't help it. I literally flip my fucking shit and had to autistically hit myself or mumble words rapidly to calm down.

FastBananaCEO = 6'5 High T Gigachad :chad::banhammer:

That's considered to be a depression symptom. Of course you'll get angry all the time if your life sucks.

Eh, I think when normies/chads are mistreated they get just as angry, it's more a case that incels are on the receiving end more often and others around react more negatively to us (and this makes us easy targets to begin with). I watched a video on here yesterday of a woman trying to punch a 6ft tall man who just pushed her through a glass door, there were no whiteknights around to defend her because they were too pussy to get their ass kicked by a 6ft+ man.

The only way to actually fight against this shit is to choose who you associate with carefully, try your best to project confidence so you don't seem like an easy target and go on the attack against anyway who you know will try to assert themselves over you.

This is basically me if I skip gym for 2 days jfl.

Cope by angrymaxing. That's what I've been doing for the past few months.

Legit I just walked past the other rooms in my flat and I heard a woman moaning with a man speaking, made me want to not engage in any illegal activities because I imagined it was a person with a particular relation to another person. Literally doesn't matter if it was true or not, I still got butthurt.

I get mad when I type the wrong key on my desktop.

Same I get irked at the most trivial things

That's a symptom of your life being shit.

I agree bro, I get so fucking pissed when someone seats beside me or behind me when I'm taking the bus it's so irrational but I can't help it. I literally flip my fucking shit and had to autistically hit myself or mumble words rapidly to calm down.

in 5th grade i had to attend a DARE meeting, some foid grabbed the back of my chair near where my ass was sitting and she pulled it back because apparently it was too close to someone else's chair, i look behind and she gives me a smug shit eating grin, when i left i wanted to beat the living shit out of her.

Eh, I think when normies/chads are mistreated they get just as angry, it's more a case that incels are on the receiving end more often and others around react more negatively to us (and this makes us easy targets to begin with). I watched a video on here yesterday of a woman trying to punch a 6ft tall man who just pushed her through a glass door, there were no whiteknights around to defend her because they were too pussy to get their ass kicked by a 6ft+ man.

The only way to actually fight against this shit is to choose who you associate with carefully, try your best to project confidence so you don't seem like an easy target and go on the attack against anyway who you know will try to assert themselves over you.
You can't project confidence if you are ugly. The way people see you will always be you're facial bones.
YvWnt.jpg

Cunts like them belong in jail
full

I hate how some cunt at college can do something horrible to me which he'll never remember and i get sad then pissed off snd then I get annoyed with everything for the rest of the day and sometimes take anger out on family then feel bad afterwords and I get flashbacks and think about said thing once everyday minimum and person who made me feel like this is. Happy person and never remembers the thing.he did to me happening

Hit the gym and let out all the anger from within. You then are able to hit it brutally until your hands start to bleed.