Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Being forgotten

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I cannot count the amount of times in school where teachers, classmates and even friends would forget I even existed. The few "friends" forget my existence every day and never invite me to anything. As an incel, you're invisible to everyone, especially truecels, it's over.

BRUTAL.
not showing up for a week and no one asks where you were is suifuel

Can relate thats so fucked up

BRUTAL.
not showing up for a week and no one asks where you were is suifuel
Even when I was showing up everyday, the teachers would constantly ask who I was because I was so insignificant to them to remember
I also took 1 month off of school and when I returned, noone seemed to even notice
jfl

Even when I was showing up everyday, the teachers would constantly ask who I was because I was so insignificant to them to remember
I also took 1 month off of school and when I returned, noone seemed to even notice
jfl
im sorry that happened to you. shaking my head thats potent ERfuel

jfl
ye for some strange reason whenever i was absent they just marked me as present anyway. biggest lol in my life.

Lol this is easily one of the most realistic incel trait. I’ve been counted absent multiple times when I’d show up to school.

another incel trait: people pretending to forget your name

@ScornedStoic

true, this is happening to me rn in uni

tbh just cage at ur avi

Several times in elementary school people were angry that I showed up when I was late to class, hoping that I wouldn’t be in class.