Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being funny

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Basically being a jester. I think it's a pretty common incel trait to adopt humor, not only to cope with your shitty life, but also to have something to be accepted by normies for (while bluepilled and still caring about the hierarchy knowing you have no place in it anyway). People in person always told me I'm very funny, but it course nobody wanted to hangout with me and I had no girlfriend as a result.

Nowadays I still have a sense of humor to cope but I never try to entertain normies. I'm done being a jester for a long time now

I think the better way to call it is being overly sarcastic. If I'm being funny, it's usually in the form of sarcasm.

I think the better way to call it is being overly sarcastic. If I'm being funny, it's usually in the form of sarcasm.
Yes, sarcasm and cynicism.

In grade 5 some teacher told me I was very cynical, before I knew what that word even meant.

If personality mattered at at, being funny would prob fall at the bottom of desirable personality traits.
Its the easiest way to get friendzoned
Dark triad personality type, and being able to pretend like you care about her problems are far more valiable traits to attracting women

If personality mattered at at, being funny would prob fall at the bottom of desirable personality traits.
Its the easiest way to get friendzoned
Dark triad personality type, and being able to pretend like you care about her problems are far more valiable traits to attracting women
of course. Dark triad beats anything else. Foids are garbage.

Basically being a jester. I think it's a pretty common incel trait to adopt humor, not only to cope with your shitty life, but also to have something to be accepted by normies for (while bluepilled and still caring about the hierarchy knowing you have no place in it anyway). People in person always told me I'm very funny, but it course nobody wanted to hangout with me and I had no girlfriend as a result.

Nowadays I still have a sense of humor to cope but I never try to entertain normies. I'm done being a jester for a long time now
Basically being a jester for others involuntarily because nothing you say is taken seriously or considered and people like to make jokes about it.

Basically being a jester for others involuntarily because nothing you say is taken seriously or considered and people like to make jokes about it.
Man I wouod go home after school and basically almost cry after. Eventually that turned to rage and I stopped being a jester, lost all my "friends" in the process but was better of for it.

Man I wouod go home after school and basically almost cry after.
No one likes to be used for humor at their expense except people that are self hating when you get down to it tbh
Eventually that turned to rage and I stopped being a jester, lost all my "friends" in the process but was better of for it.
Borderline failed normie/incel trait tbh

No one likes to be used for humor at their expense except people that are self hating when you get down to it tbh
This. Also there is a difference between being able to laugh about yourself/joking about yourself and being a doormat. If I make fun about myself it's ok, but I am definetely not tolerating it when normalfag scum thinks that it's ok to turn me into their private laughing stock, the zoo is closed for them.

Borderline failed normie/incel trait tbh
When I realized all normie interactions with me were at my expense I just stopped socializing altogether. I was still a kid though, so lose lose scenario really.

Fortunately I have not unlocked that trait.

When I realized all normie interactions with me were at my expense I just stopped socializing altogether.
There's no such thing as making an effort to socialize tbh
People either talk to you with enthusiasm and interest or they don't.
I was still a kid though, so lose lose scenario really.
At least you figured that out early on ngl

There's no such thing as making an effort to socialize tbh
People either talk to you with enthusiasm and interest or they don't.
When I went through the cringe redpill phase I tried to socialize more and be outgoing, I tried adding people on social media etc, all that ended with was me feeling worse about myself because nobody added me back, every socialization attempt was me carrying every single interaction with absolutely 0 reciprocation or enthusiasm in returni

I must have been about 16 when I just realized this wasn't worth it and all my efforts only made me feel worse about myself

When I went through the cringe redpill phase I tried to socialize more and be outgoing, I tried adding people on social media etc, all that ended with was me feeling worse about myself because nobody added me back, every socialization attempt was me carrying every single interaction with absolutely 0 reciprocation or enthusiasm in return
Redpillers like the type on TRP don't understand anything and unironically tell you that you should always be approaching and putting yourself out there or going out there "and letting people come to you."
I relate to what you say about social media and it's more suifuel than ever considering having a social media presence and networking are more important for making it in the professional world than ever before.

Humour is a good cope so naturally a lot of incels are good at it. In fact so good that normies lurk in our communities to see our memes and jokes

Redpillers like the type on TRP don't understand anything and unironically tell you that you should always be approaching and putting yourself out there or going out there "and letting people come to you."
I relate to what you say about social media and it's more suifuel than ever considering having a social media presence and networking are more important for making it in the professional world than ever before.
Yeah, I knew from an early age I was screwed. I wasn't stupid. I was above average intelligence and high perception. When younger I had perfect scores on everything before I was blackpilled. But of course everyone eventually started calling me stupid and condescending to me in general later on.

Yeah, I knew from an early age I was screwed. I wasn't stupid. I was above average intelligence and high perception. When younger I had perfect scores on everything before I was blackpilled. But of course everyone eventually started calling me stupid and condescending to me in general later on.
I knew by the onset of puberty that as much as the clock was ticking it was going to be way more difficult for me to genuinely attract women than other guys around me tbh

I knew by the onset of puberty that as much as the clock was ticking it was going to be way more difficult for me to genuinely attract women than other guys around me tbh
Lol, as soon as I became of age I was a hardcore alcoholic. It was so bad I had to cycle between liquor stores so they wouldn't give me dirty states. It was too much, I was fully blackpilled by then and knew it was pretty much over if by then I still was a virgin loser

When I drank then I just became extremely angry and once again, I thought that was a "phase' as normies put it. But I failed to realize that for Normies these "phased" don't mean shit and are just attention whoring. So for me to this day when I'm drunk I'm just extremely angry at normies in general. I wish I could find a solution but I just cannot

Nah I am hysterically unfunny. I know that jestermaxxing is a common cope among incel-in-denials though.

I jestermaxxed hard from 19 to 22. part of the pua cope package. I guess I could still be funny and sometimes am but I give zero fucks now. wouldn't entertain normies for a second tbh

I used to Jestermaxx in the first half highschool. The group would always use me as the butt of the joke, thankfully I realized this in a while ago and stopped doing it since. I remember when I would do something stupid people would say I'm funny, and I would get insecure about it, but now I know why.

Can't relate.

Incel trait: Actually being funny, but only guys laugh at your jokes, and foids give you the resting bitch face.

You need to be able to think outside the box to be funny, humor is basically defying expectations.

NPC monkeys cannot be funny, which is the reason women can't be funny.
No, you're "funny" because you're 6'5". When an incel makes a joke, it's not funny because he is ugly and has an aura of failure.
All comedians have subpar looks. Normies like to laugh at ugly people.

Incel trait being unfunny

it can go both ways

jestermaxxing or being a weird nigga

I remember being a jester. It never got me anywhere.
I look back at my old self and think to myself I’m so fucking retarded

I jestermaxx'd hard as a kid and regret it immensely. All I did was tapdance for Chad and when the bell rung the good looking kids would hang out together and I'd be putting away my clown outfit like Carrot Top at a cancelled gig.

my theory: humans generally understand on a deep level that the stories they tell themselves about female nature, equality of opportunity, morality, etc. are bullshit. what ive noticed is that the funniest jokes from professional comedians are predicated on pointing something out that everyone silently agreed not to talk about because it would shatter their bluepilled worldview. but when someone finally says it, it's a cathartic sort of "this guy's sayin what we're all thinkin!" the best comedians generally center their every act and bit around sussing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, delusion and hypocrisy in the way that certain groups think and people in general think. and the relief makes them laugh for some reason, even though it's not really "funny," and they go back to their bluepilled lives until they can take that validating truth shot again. i believe that incels are better at analyzing society and people on that level to find some scathing indictments of certain beliefs or actions. one of you with low inhib should try to be a stand up comic, i feel like people don't care if their comedians are ugly.

i don't know what incels here mean when they say "jestermaxxing," but clearly no matter how funny or accurate you are, you're not getting pussy. but in a room full of let's say, chads who have all fucked a foid and the foid in question in the room says that she's saving herself until marriage and none of the bluepilled chads say a word in the hopes of more pussy but you announce that "then how can i smell the cum inside you from over here" or a funnier version of that, everyone will probably laugh. if they don't, they're doing it inside because again, they want that pussy once more. this won't get you respect or pussy but it will make you less of a cuck and you can practice telling people off to their face.

Know how you feel.

I've always said you can laugh, cry, go mad, get angry etc at your life situation. I've always thought well I'm angry and resentful most of the time. I might as well laugh the rest of the time.
my theory: humans generally understand on a deep level that the stories they tell themselves about female nature, equality of opportunity, morality, etc. are bullshit. what ive noticed is that the funniest jokes from professional comedians are predicated on pointing something out that everyone silently agreed not to talk about because it would shatter their bluepilled worldview. but when someone finally says it, it's a cathartic sort of "this guy's sayin what we're all thinkin!" the best comedians generally center their every act and bit around sussing out the inconsistencies, contradictions, delusion and hypocrisy in the way that certain groups think and people in general think. and the relief makes them laugh for some reason, even though it's not really "funny," and they go back to their bluepilled lives until they can take that validating truth shot again. i believe that incels are better at analyzing society and people on that level to find some scathing indictments of certain beliefs or actions. one of you with low inhib should try to be a stand up comic, i feel like people don't care if their comedians are ugly.

i don't know what incels here mean when they say "jestermaxxing," but clearly no matter how funny or accurate you are, you're not getting pussy. but in a room full of let's say, chads who have all fucked a foid and the foid in question in the room says that she's saving herself until marriage and none of the bluepilled chads say a word in the hopes of more pussy but you announce that "then how can i smell the cum inside you from over here" or a funnier version of that, everyone will probably laugh. if they don't, they're doing it inside because again, they want that pussy once more. this won't get you respect or pussy but it will make you less of a cuck and you can practice telling people off to their face.

Bullseye. The Soviets hated humor as humor shattered their propaganda.

I tried being a clown in school, unfortunately I was the joke.