Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: being into strength "sports"... also deadlifting

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
powerlifting, strongman, olympic weightlifing

all full of bloated, sometimes roided, incel as fuck looking bald men who make it their "mission" to get strong as possible. if you need to be "big" to be strong, you have shitty genetics anyway as good athletes are strong while skinny

except no one gives a shit how much you lift and bloat maxxing + lifting heavy just makes you age much faster
i've never seen a non-incel powerlifter / permabulker

but i've seen plenty of tall, skinny basketball chads, volleyball chads, even golfer chads

To be fair, they are big and strong though. To me it looks like a good goal that I also want to achieve.

Strength sports are so boring. Very little brain power required.

JHKKbpo.gif

JFL @ doing exercise to strengthen spinal erectors and hamstrings vs squat for ALPHA quads and glutes.
SFX6l3z.gif
SFX6l3z.gif
SFX6l3z.gif

Lifting is bs and a waste of time for incels
Leave it to the chads
If ur burn victim face tier and you squat 100kg vs if u squat 20kg ur still a ugly incel to a foid eitherway
Dont waste ur time

I remember reading deadlifting is bad for the spine, not that I could do one anyways.

JHKKbpo.gif

JFL @ doing exercise to strengthen spinal erectors and hamstrings vs squat for ALPHA quads and glutes.
SFX6l3z.gif
SFX6l3z.gif
SFX6l3z.gif
Why not both?

Also deadlifting 485lbs > squatting 315lbs

Being strong in 21st century is cope, muscles dont stop bullets.

I think incels are more into combat sports. Not really a "strength" sport though.

seeing bloatmaxxed fucks always makes me lol

jfl at incels projecting their incel status on 6'5" nordic men that lift 1000lb objects for fun

I enjoy jogging and swimming.

Chad traits tbh.

jfl at incels projecting their incel status on 6'5" nordic men that lift 1000lb objects for fun

out of all the shitty "powerlifters" hardly any can even bench 400 lbs

powerlifting is just guys looking for an excuse to be fat and look like shit

Sports aren't really an incel thing. But in fact, chads always go for bodybuilding, the ogres stay in powerlifting. But I think most incels don't fit in the ogrecel category.

true, you should do it to get a v-taper and look like a man, if you can do that with what God gave you.

but going past that and accumulating injuries is pointless. i've already hurt my wrist in addition to my shoulder, and I wasn't even trying hard. i had to tape it up just to do some basic maintenance shit. JFL at me and my piece of shit body.

I bet all the guys who REALLY get anything out of it are the good-looking instructors, using good looks and status with the muscle as an accessory, like a cool t-shirt that starts the conversation... and even those guys will get blown the fuck out 95% of the time if they approach a stranger.

I see chads doing deadlifts in my gym all the time, it`s just a good exercise overall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back