Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being kind-hearted, compassionate and forgiving

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Right now, in your mind think of how many dudes that fit the description above that have ever had a gf at best. No, obviously not hooked up, so much as had a gf that had sex with. None.

Now, how many dudes who are loud, obnoxious and douchebag assholes can you think of who got laid alot? Probably quite a few. Reminder women never evolved and love good looking, douchebag men as they've always had since the beginning of time.:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: OMG r/niceguys OMG OMG

Personality matters.
You have to be abusive and beat up women to get them

you lost me at forgiving. i am never forgiving. i dream of the day of where i can exterminate everyone i fucking hate

The normie assholea that i know get much more laid than the good guys. You don't win anything by being good

This was true in past. Then I had blackpill rage for few years. Now I am in calm phase.

But yes I think like 80% of incels here used to beike that but they got beaten down over and over, not one person backed em up. And so personality adjusted accordingly

This was true in past. Then I had blackpill rage for few years. Now I am in calm phase.

But yes I think like 80% of incels here used to beike that but they got beaten down over and over, not one person backed em up. And so personality adjusted accordingly

Same happened to me.

That's me tbh.

Good people who are innofensive and represent no threat get picked on, bullied, rejected and suffer in today's world, while people who are rude, pickup orthers for no reason, try to submit others, get glory and females. That's some disgusting unfair shit. This shit world is not for me.

Diseased animals, such as incels, often use excessive kindness to emotionally manipulate people into returning kindness to them. Without this kindness, their shortcomings (ugliness, inpetitude) are less likely to be criticized bluntly, because someone being so critical towards such a nice guy will be viewed as a villain. In turn, the incel can choose to turn themselves into a victim, which is powerful in itself. In many ways it's also a cope as it emphasizes the 'inner' rather than the 'outer', it encourages a social landscape in which there is an alternative to excellence, it advances generosity, etc. It is not a coincidence that the most poverty-stricken among us take interest in charity.

Diseased animals, such as incels, often use excessive kindness to emotionally manipulate people into returning kindness to them. Without this kindness, their shortcomings (ugliness, inpetitude) are less likely to be criticized bluntly, because someone being so critical towards such a nice guy will be viewed as a villain, and the incel can choose to turn themselves into a victim, which is powerful in itself. In many ways it's also a cope as it emphasizes the 'inner' rather than the 'outer', it encourages a social landscape in which there is an alternative to excellence, it advances charity, etc. It is not a coincidence that the most poverty-stricken among us take interest in charity.

I agree with this, though that strategy is becoming increasingly obsolete, as normies are catching onto that as a form of emotional manipulation. For instance, the flagellation of the r/niceguys. I'm not sure if it is emotional manipulation 100% of the time. It's mostly bitches wanting to feel justified for their shitty "preferences."

Yes i'm a really good person ngl

I agree with this, though that strategy is becoming increasingly obsolete, as normies are catching onto that as a form of emotional manipulation. For instance, the flagellation of the r/niceguys. I'm not sure if it is emotional manipulation 100% of the time. It's mostly bitches wanting to feel justified for their shitty "preferences."
yup. there is no way of coping

If women are allowed to select their partner (should be singular), they invariably go for the stupidest thug they can find.

This is red-pilled cringe. If Chad is nice and acts like a supreme gentleman he'll stop scaring off PTSD-foids and end up with a 100% success rate rather than a 99% one.

yup. there is no way of coping
It's fucked up. They shit on "toxic masculinity" all the time, but the second you act weak and vulnerable, you're an emotional manipulator. YOU CAN NEVER WIN.

It's fucked up. They shit on "toxic masculinity" all the time, but the second you act weak and vulnerable, you're an emotional manipulator. YOU CAN NEVER WIN.
Yes. It's only loss loss loss. Worst is that no one will come to help. Many times all you can do is endure and endure and endure. Not healthy way to live

I wish I could go back in time and not be like that. Maybe this way I would not be incel.

Im still sort of compassionate and kind hearted but after realizing how worthless society sees me i am slowly starting to become less forgiving and kind-hearted.

nah, i just say the right thing and do the right thing but not out of kindness or compassion, and also it depends on the situation, person if i can forgive them.

Good people who are innofensive and represent no threat get picked on, bullied, rejected and suffer in today's world, while people who are rude, pickup orthers for no reason, try to submit others, get glory and females. That's some disgusting unfair shit. This shit world is not for me.

Nobody has evolved. Developed world halo effect. Men haven’t evolved past making choice based on genes.

why would we evolve in that particular direction anyways? And why would failure to evolve in that direction constitute non evolution? All females of all species want large high testosterone killer men.. Sexual market value =/= the values of the system and society in general. The values of society benefit only society at the expense of the individual .

Cope shy chad with speechproblems still fucks pussy on every occasion.

Looks = only thing that matters
Ugly = death
Actions = Useless

And then foids complain, where the good men are

This is red-pilled cringe. If Chad is nice and acts like a supreme gentleman he'll stop scaring off PTSD-foids and end up with a 100% success rate rather than a 99% one.

Chad can act as Superman or Joker...it doesn't matter.
Nobody has evolved. Developed world halo effect. Men haven’t evolved past making choice based on genes.

why would we evolve in that particular direction anyways? And why would failure to evolve in that direction constitute non evolution? All females of all species want large high testosterone killer men.. Sexual market value =/= the values of the system and society in general. The values of society benefit only society at the expense of the individual .

Evolution is just a theory, hasn't been totally proven.

The normie assholea that i know get much more laid than the good guys. You don't win anything by being good
Im still sort of compassionate and kind hearted but after realizing how worthless society sees me i am slowly starting to become less forgiving and kind-hearted.
Personality matters.
You have to be abusive and beat up women to get them

Last edited:
That's how I am. Yet I get police called on me

Yes, but cucks will say: HAHA BUT ELLIOT RODGER AND ALEK MINASSIAN WERE VIOLENT HAHA YOU INCEL GOT DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC WE RESPECT WAHMEN AND THATS WHY THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH US BUT YOU ARE ALL MURDERERS AND THATS WHY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A GF. God, I hate cucks so much

Yes, but cucks will say: HAHA BUT ELLIOT RODGER AND ALEK MINASSIAN WERE VIOLENT HAHA YOU INCEL GOT DESTROYED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC WE RESPECT WAHMEN AND THATS WHY THEY WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH US BUT YOU ARE ALL MURDERERS AND THATS WHY YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A GF. God, I hate cucks so much
Check the IT thread for a good laugh at the cucks

Right now, in your mind think of how many dudes that fit the description above that have ever had a gf at best. No, obviously not hooked up, so much as had a gf that had sex with. None.

Now, how many dudes who are loud, obnoxious and douchebag assholes can you think of who got laid alot? Probably quite a few. Reminder women never evolved and love good looking, douchebag men as they've always had since the beginning of time.:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: OMG r/niceguys OMG OMG
That's me :feelsrope:
I wish I was a psychotic low inhib freak.

This just lets normies walk all over us

Diseased animals, such as incels, often use excessive kindness to emotionally manipulate people into returning kindness to them. Without this kindness, their shortcomings (ugliness, inpetitude) are less likely to be criticized bluntly, because someone being so critical towards such a nice guy will be viewed as a villain. In turn, the incel can choose to turn themselves into a victim, which is powerful in itself. In many ways it's also a cope as it emphasizes the 'inner' rather than the 'outer', it encourages a social landscape in which there is an alternative to excellence, it advances generosity, etc. It is not a coincidence that the most poverty-stricken among us take interest in charity.

This is high IQ. Yes I think kindness is a defense mechanism. If you act kind you expect kindness in return. Is this malevolent though? It makes logical sense if you are not being returned affection and kindness or being mistreated you decide to change your game and offer kindness. Now that I am older I realize it was a terrible strategy.

M
This is high IQ. Yes I think kindness is a defense mechanism. If you act kind you expect kindness in return. Is this malevolent though? It makes logical sense if you are not being returned affection and kindness or being mistreated you decide to change your game and offer kindness. Now that I am older I realize it was a terrible strategy.
I’m an evil man now but, at one point in time, I was forgiving, kind hearted, and caring. I’m just a walking, narcissistic black pill now. I don’t even talk to females if I can avoid it. Once I spend over 3 thousand dollars on plastic surgery, I will talk to them to see how much their perception of me has changed based upon physical attraction.

Bro , thats not an Incel trait , thats a Low T Trait tbh .
But most low T guys are Incel tier .

Im also low T and back in the days i was so compassionate i even became a fucking vegan cause i felt sorry for the animals jfl.
Of course my attitude has switched 180° since then , but just goes to show that im a kind hearted person in my heart .

But thats the curse of Low T tbh
Everyone has a purpose
and low T men are there to become an emotional tampon and carry the world on their shoulders .
Low T empathetic men will try to save the World and help everyone ,
but they will not be rewarded for it .
Thats why i quit being that way .

dumb cunttears posted this. "inkWellS r ped0file necr0file rapisTs diD u see teh transager poost?"

I can think of one that fits the former category, but he's a blond haired blue eyed aryan chad who just happens to be a close friend. he's actually the nicest person I've ever met.

But yeah, the rest of the post holds true. I used to be genuinely kind-hearted, and I still am around others.