Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Being so starved of affection that thinking about receiving or giving affection to a girl makes you angry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I've seen guys on here say "If I got a loving girlfriend I'd insult and beat her because she's a woman", "If you get a girlfriend and you hug or kiss her without her making a move on you first, your cucked". Acting like they wouldn't burst into tears if a girl told them she loved them while hugging them.

im not really sure why some of our members are wannabe domestic abusers tbh, it sounds counterproductive and counterintuitive

I would unironically become abusive to any female I can get my hands on.
I've been punished and starved for too long. Having to look at their face and know that they never had to endure even 1% of what I faced would make me go crazy, I would hav to beat the shit out of her to make myself feel better

If that somehow ever happened to me, I would probably try to move away because of how out-of-the-ordinary that would seem. That would just be weird in my opinion, to be randomly hugged by some girl.
I'm talking about a girl your dating.
I've been punished and starved for too long. Having to look at their face and know that they never had to endure even 1% of what I faced would make me go crazy, I would hav to beat the shit out of her to make myself feel better
That's what I mean. If you got a loving girlfriend you wouldn't do any of that. Your just angry over your treatment by women so you say that out of anger.

There is no such a thing as a "loving girlfriend"

Even women don't truly love Chads.

im not really sure why some of our members are wannabe domestic abusers tbh, it sounds counterproductive and counterintuitive
Because wife beater chads are based
Hello..... Based department?

Because they have the stereotype of a chad beating up their gf in their mind

based and high t

I've seen guys on here say "If I got a loving girlfriend I'd insult and beat her because she's a woman", "If you get a girlfriend and you hug or kiss her without her making a move on you first, your cucked". Acting like they wouldn't burst into tears if a girl told them she loved them while hugging them.
brutal post :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: the saddest part is you're right

I'm too fucking angry at this point, it's been ovER for a long time. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

I don't think I'd even want a GF at this point. Foids have it too easy, playing life on recruit - everything just handed to them from the moment they're born with a hole. I just wish I could pump and dump them like Chad.
If that somehow ever happened to me, I would probably try to move away because of how out-of-the-ordinary that would seem. That would just be weird in my opinion, to be randomly hugged by some girl.

I'd assume it was a prank, tbh.
brutal post :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: the saddest part is you're right

Last edited:

I honestly don't know what I would do because I just can't imagine it.

Kinda hate even if larping how certain incels will claim they'd beat foids as it just gives our opposition ammo to do their generic "this why y inkwell" response. I get it, they'll hate us no matter what but I don't like them smugly jerking their fellow trannies off with thinking they're right.

True. Foids are like cattles, so they need to be treated as such. Preferably leashed and kept in a herd, like a herd of grazing sheeps in the meadow.