Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait: being subscribed to the FBI's email updates

Read the post.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Being bored enough to sign up for them is an incel trait. That and I like the dopamine I get from opening an email, so I have like a shit ton of emails.

Well, but what I really wanted to ask is whether the latest guy on the FBI's Top 10 most wanted list SMVmogs you.

He's 5'4 but he looks like a framemogger. And he's low inhib at that. His maxilla seems weird though. Can't really place it.

Foto no exif

He was planning to hire a hitman and he stalked some foid?
Funny how those minor crimes are enough to get on that list.

I don't care about the FBI so I would never subscribe to anything with them. Same with the CIA or any other law enforcers.

He was planning to hire a hitman and he stalked some foid?
Funny how those minor crimes are enough to get on that list.
Actually, he didn't just plan to hire a hitman, he did hire a hitman and it was a successful hit.

Actually, he didn't just plan to hire a hitman, he did hire a hitman and it was a successful hit.

The description made it sound like a lot less.
It still doesn't seem like that big of deal.

Apparently he's 5'4 as well.

The description made it sound like a lot less.
It still doesn't seem like that big of deal.

Apparently he's 5'4 as well.
Ending up on the top ten list doesn't mean the top ten most heinous cases, it means that the FBIcels don't have any leads left and are stumped.

Ending up on the top ten list doesn't mean the top ten most heinous cases, it means that the FBIcels don't have any leads left and are stumped.

I see.
I always thought it was 10 worst out of not solved.

I see.
I always thought it was 10 worst out of not solved.
Well, how bad the crime is definitely a factor, they're not going to put someone on the ten most wanted list if someone skips court over a misdemeanor

Blue eyed castizo definitely mogs me.

Well, how bad the crime is definitely a factor, they're not going to put someone on the ten most wanted list if someone skips court over a misdemeanor

Yeah.
Also, didn't see you mentioned his 5'4 height in the original post so I said it like it was some great revelation. My bad.