Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Being Super Smart Or Super Stupid

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
If you were to do a bell curve analysis of Inceldom, you would likely find that many incels happen to be very intelligent and many happen to be very unintelligent. This likely has to do with the negatives in both fields. Les attractive individuals have to find new ways to climb the hierarchy, thus explaining many advantages to being of high verbal intellect or performance intellect. However, in some cases less attractive individuals also suffer from intellectual disabilities or borderline intelligence, due to being historically marginalized in a variety of evolutionary ways that inhibit the growth of a civilized group.

i'd argue being super stupid is an advantage these days, ivory tower intellectuals have always suffered, and the middle class is now dying down with lots of cocooning and loss of connection going on, turning them into isolated diseased individuals all over.
being born stupid and low-class would be an advantage if your only and explicit goal was to socialize and breed.

i'd argue being super stupid is an advantage these days, ivory tower intellectuals have always suffered, and the middle class is now dying down with lots of cocooning and loss of connection going on, turning them into isolated diseased individuals all over.
being born stupid and low-class would be an advantage if your only and explicit goal was to socialize and breed.
I agree with this, hence popular depictions of this like Idiocracy. The only thing I would add would be that the stupid people trying to breed mindlessly usually end up not breeding. This happens in part due to hookup culture and sex being the newest depraved fashion hood. However, it can go both ways as you said.

How nicely he flatters hymself:feelskek:

incel trait: coping hard about your iq on a forum full of retards

I don't get how these are meaningful responses to a potentially interesting conversation.
intelligence is not something you get by putting in effort, nor is it something nature compensates you for being ugly and autistic with

I agree with this, hence popular depictions of this like Idiocracy. The only thing I would add would be that the stupid people trying to breed mindlessly usually end up not breeding. This happens in part due to hookup culture and sex being the newest depraved fashion hood. However, it can go both ways as you said.
the other end also has significant pressure on it, trying to be intellectual is not worth it like it used to be, too many inventions have been made, too many artworks made, all the low-hanging fruit has been picked and toiling by yourself you have little hope of success. this means you want even more to just succeed at the basic level, enjoy the comforts of life and breed, but of course there is no such relief for us.

intelligence is not something you get by putting in effort, nor is it something nature compensates you for being ugly and autistic with
Did I ever say that?. I made it pretty clear what my opinion was on this. Intelligent incels exist due to their recognition of being social outcasts and their recognition of social dysfunction in hierarchies. In addition, intelligence can also come from an adaptation to having to fight past the hard sociological conditions of the socio-sexual hierarchy.

the other end also has significant pressure on it, trying to be intellectual is not worth it like it used to be, too many inventions have been made, too many artworks made, all the low-hanging fruit has been picked and toiling by yourself you have little hope of success. this means you want even more to just succeed at the basic level, enjoy the comforts of life and breed, but of course there is no such relief for us.

Honest statement. Very little room for intellectual achievement these days. Even though STEM pays well, most of the fields run surrogate activities to keep intelligent people busy. You have to be a super genius to move the needle, or be the asshole that cons one (Steve Jobs/Steve Wozniak) Art is regressing too.

intelligence can also come from an adaptation to having to fight past the hard sociological conditions of the socio-sexual hierarchy.
Do you ever read something and think "cope" in faceandlms's voice?

Honest statement. Very little room for intellectual achievement these days. Even though STEM pays well, most of the fields run surrogate activities to keep intelligent people busy. You have to be a super genius to move the needle, or be the asshole that cons one (Steve Jobs/Steve Wozniak) Art is regressing too.
There's no longer an intrinsic value to being high IQ anymore. You no longer even get the prestigious title of the bourgeoise. Everything is now proletariat.
Get ready for @RegisterUserName to say you just think you're special but really everyone's like that

Yeah, I've seen it in action, people and patents just get bought these days and put in cold storage.
And art is so bad that it has a strong depressive effect if you take in too much of it, cycling through old art is obligatory. My mood would be much better if we still had the music, films and games from 20 years ago, as it is you feel surrounded by degeneration and evil even when trying to lose yourself in escapism.

and what do you do for work?
I'm not currently working. I'm enrolled in a university. Your previous posts on this thread come off as having a "you think you're better than me?" attitude. That's not my intention. Please grow up.

There's no longer an intrinsic value to being high IQ anymore. You no longer even get the prestigious title of the bourgeoise. Everything is now proletariat.

Since the sexual revolution we have regressed back to caveman days. Average IQ won the race in those days, and that's where cultural changes are occurring at. Feelings are over facts. Popularity over intellect. Sex over culture. What's done is done. It will take another 4 generations minimum to get back to any type of cultural renaissance. Bye then we're all goners who knew the problems beforehand, but we're far too early in our thinking to prove anything to the dumb masses.

I'm not currently working. I'm enrolled in a university. Your previous posts on this thread come off as having a "you think you're better than me?" attitude. That's not my intention. Please grow up.
No man you said intelligence has no value anymore, but it's pretty important for getting into certain professions.

Since the sexual revolution we have regressed back to caveman days. Average IQ won the race in those days, and that's where cultural changes are occurring at. Feelings are over facts. Popularity over intellect. Sex over culture. What's done is done. It will take another 4 generations minimum to get back to any type of cultural renaissance. Bye then we're all goners who knew the problems beforehand, but we're far too early in our thinking to prove anything to the dumb masses.
It's time we prove ourselves through a counter-revolution or we allow ourselves to be absorbed and corrupted through eventual degradation. That's not a price I'm willing to personally pay.
No man you said intelligence has no value anymore, but it's pretty important for getting into certain professions.
This is black and white thinking. Out of respect to your position, sometimes semantics can be problematic. However, the implication behind the prior post, was that society is beginning to devalue the true meaning behind high intelligence. Just because high iq is demanded in a certain profession doesn't mean high iq individuals aren't truly expressing their inner meaning. Most high iq individuals don't want to suffer in a lax position where they're slaves to the hierarchy. Intelligent individuals should be allowed to critique and freely express their thought without cultural or workplace limitations.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen it in action, people and patents just get bought these days and put in cold storage.
And art is so bad that it has a strong depressive effect if you take in too much of it, cycling through old art is obligatory. My mood would be much better if we still had the music, films and games from 20 years ago, as it is you feel surrounded by degeneration and evil even when trying to lose yourself in escapism.

Modern art is actual garbage sold to assholes with too much money for bragging rights. I look at old paintings and sculptures to find a sense of amazement in techniques. Even though I'm young, I have to listen to music pre 2000s to actually be stimulated mostly to feel as though the message matters. Everything today is degenerate and stupid without much thought behind the lyrics; designed to make the listener dumber.

This is black and white thinking. Out of respect to your position, sometimes semantics can be problematic. However, the implication behind the prior post, was that society is beginning to devalue the true meaning behind high intelligence. Just because high iq is demanded in a certain profession doesn't mean high iq individuals aren't truly expressing their inner meaning. Most high iq individuals don't want to suffer in a lax position where they're slaves to the hierarchy. Intelligent individuals should be allowed to critique and freely express their thought without cultural or workplace limitations.
when you think about it, literally everything is being devalued and melted down into capital

when you think about it, literally everything is being devalued and melted down into capital
I dont think anyone of any intelligence deserves any praise. There many assholes on both sides, that's for sure. 'when you think about it, literally everything is being devalued and melted down into capital ' i agree with that too.

Iq means nothing its all

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

Who cares. Smart or stupid we are ugly. It is over.

makes sense

anything that puts you outside the normal range drags you closer to the incel territory

also both super smart and stupid people are non-NT

we are living in a world where mediocrity reigns supreme

This is how I imagine intelligence.

Black = Normie intelligence
Blue = Super intelligence
Red = Autistic Random intelligence

The Normie Intelligence remains inside the box, but it is balanced, and it contains all the functions for a content, happy and fulfilled life, with little concern for any higher end thinking
  • These are your normies who are mostly living in the moment, week to week.

The Super Intelligence has the balance and functionality of Normie Intelligence, but it has the advantage of being able think outside basic function, this individual can CHOOSE to methodically focus a specific area and become very advanced at it, and at the same time enjoy a balanced happy content life in the down time
  • These are your millionaires, business owners, doctors, etc.

The Autism Random Intelligence has very little functionality or balance inside the box, and although it has the ability to think at a higher level, there is no control at what the thoughts are, this individual with such a brain has NO CHOICE in regards to what information their brain takes on, the individual can be lucky, and take on information about highly valued things, and benefit greatly, or they can take on advanced knowledge of completely useless pointless irrelevant shit that serves no purpose.
  • These are your homeless, NEETs living with parents, Professors, and every now and then a billionaire.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 30

The Normie Intelligence remains inside the box, but it is balanced, and it contains all the functions for a content, happy and fulfilled life, with little concern for any higher end thinking

The Super Intelligence has the balance and functionality of Normie Intelligence, but it has the advantage of being able think outside basic function, this individual can CHOOSE to methodically focus a specific area and become very advanced at it, and at the same time enjoy a balanced happy content life in the down time

The Autism Random Intelligence has very little functionality or balance inside the box, and although it has the ability to think at a higher level, there is no control at what the thoughts are, this individual with such a brain has NO CHOICE in regards to what information their brain takes on, the individual can be lucky, and take on information about highly valued things, and benefit greatly, or they can take on advanced knowledge of completely useless pointless irrelevant shit that serves no purpose.
  • These are your homeless, NEETs living with parents, Professors, and every now and then a billionaire.
Very high IQ post. Autistic Random Intelligence is a concept I especially like in your writing. This is most likely associated with high verbal IQ versus performance IQ. Verbal IQ is more focused on abstract concepts that could be totally separate from the material manifest world.

I disagree, our intelligence is a curse on one hand because it prevents us from having the appropriate social skills needed to find a mate but it also protects us from a lot of the ills of modern society.

Most normalfags are in debt for example because they prefer owning expensive brand clothing and the latest smartphones over living a simple, cheap existence. If you're not legally retarded, you'll know that there is no value in wasting hard-earned money on those kind of products and that shoes with a nike emblem on it are no fucking different from shoes without it.

There's also the men who end up marrying/dating a foid who cheats on them or divorce-rapes them, which is sometimes unexpected but in most cases, they could've have known what kind of person their beloved foid was if they had basic knowledge of how the female mind works. I can tell how much of a whore a foid is by just looking at her face and clothing.

Normalfags live a hedonistic lifestyle in which their only goal is consuming aforementioned products by wageslaving for them and moving up the hierarchical ladder so they can brag about their status. But that's not at all a satisfying existence to live which is why they often suffer from depression or eventually get mid-life crisis's. However, if you are like us and know that life is practically meaningless and that the game was rigged from the start because everything is run by Jews who want to destroy you, then you won't try as hard and will live a more comfortable life.

That's a pretty cool concept. Did you think of that yourself?

I disagree, our intelligence is a curse on one hand because it prevents us from having the appropriate social skills needed to find a mate but it also protects us from a lot of the ills of modern society.

Most normalfags are in debt for example because they prefer owning expensive brand clothing and the latest smartphones over living a simple, cheap existence. If you're not legally retarded, you'll know that there is no value in wasting hard-earned money on those kind of products and that shoes with a nike emblem on it are no fucking different from shoes without it.

There's also the men who end up marrying/dating a foid who cheats on them or divorce-rapes them, which is sometimes unexpected but in most cases, they could've have known what kind of person their beloved foid was if they had basic knowledge of how the female mind works. I can tell how much of a whore a foid is by just looking at her face and clothing.

Normalfags live a hedonistic lifestyle in which their only goal is consuming aforementioned products by wageslaving for them and moving up the hierarchical ladder so they can brag about their status. But that's not at all a satisfying existence to live which is why they often suffer from depression or eventually get mid-life crisis's. However, if you are like us and know that life is practically meaningless and that the game was rigged from the start because everything is run by Jews who want to destroy you, then you won't try as hard and will live a more comfortable life.
That would be quite ideal but our lives are pretty long (as far as thought patterns go at least) and a lot of high IQ people will alternate between lethargy and destroying themselves trying to win one over society with their minds...
If there's one thing that nerdy people are somewhat good at avoiding is getting in absolutely awful and cucked relationships... at least until they get their first big break and get money at least, then it's sheep fleecing time.

IQ means shit. Had an IQ of 128 as kid and I'm an ugly Neet now.

High IQ + neuroticism - social acceptance = mentalcel

And I hate to have to point out the obvious, but mentalcel + Chad looks = eccentric Chad. Looks define who you are in the end.

But beauty,
real beauty, ends where an intellectual expression begins. Intellect is
in itself a mode of exaggeration,* and destroys the harmony of any
face. The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or
all forehead, or something horrid

Oscar Wilde