Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Being widely knowledgeable

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
Spend large amounts of time reading about things that no one cares about since they're busy forming meaningful life experiences.

im too low iq to be found willingly reading

I'm brainlet due to my looks

I know everything

Yea i can relate

brutal truth. I have read probably 1000+ books by now

I can relate but I am a dumb ass so I only remember like 15% of what I read

I can relate but I am a dumb ass so I only remember like 15% of what I read
applies to almost everyone. they did psychology study, and most people forget shit unless repeated 3 times at least, and even then they will forget said knowledge if not used. of course when they relearn it, they relrarn it far faster

applies to almost everyone. they did psychology study, and most people forget shit unless repeated 3 times at least, and even then they will forget said knowledge if not used. of course when they relearn it, they relrarn it far faster
I just keep reading the same shit/info over and over while not retaining as much as I should.

I just keep reading the same shit/info over and over while not retaining as much as I should.
damn if you masturbate you may have POIS(post ogasmic illness) which hurts memory, bad sleep could be causing your problems, excessive drug use or worst case scenario that your genes are just that bad.

you can rectify 3/4 of the 4 possible problems. last one is brutal tho

I used to read a lot more

Spend large amounts of time reading about things that no one cares about since they're busy forming meaningful life experiences.
plenty incels just cope with drinking and playing videogames.

i am low IQ and cannot retain any amount of knowledge for the life of me.

I actually have a full bookshelf

do u fap daily, have less than 8 hours sleep, do drugs?

of course. IQ is useless anyways. Actually 12 hours of no sleep currently because I do enjoy the extra dopamine, and I take huge doses of modafinil daily

of course. IQ is useless anyways. Actually 12 hours of no sleep currently because I do enjoy the extra dopamine, and I take huge doses of modafinil daily
IQ is needed for money maxing tbh. but I agree useless for shit beside thst
I used to use mofafinil and phenibut. nowadays I don't use anything but supplements and occasionally asgwagandha when stressed

I already knew that

You start with blackpill stuff and go into history, then philosophy and sometimes genetics.

Over for knowledge copercels

yea I can relate

Can't relate, my IQ is in the single digits :feelstastyman:

If I don't read or play video games I go insane.

High IQ observation and reasoning

This is pretty accurate. Chad doesnt need to know about anything besides shallow trendy shit

I can relate to this, I thought it would help me get laid in high school and it did not.

The fucked up thing is that the more you learn the more you realise that there are much more things that you don't know
Is just what I've experienced