Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: bloody knuckles

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Now, as a disclaimer this is a low IQ thing to do. But low IQ as a part of the genetic trash package.

Yet again my fists are bleeding and bruised. All my knuckles are red with obvious wounds. Because I yet again chimped out beyond reason and punched a hole in a wall.

I've never seen a Chad with this. Only trash truecels. In the rare occasion I see someone with blood knuckles I know they are truecel offthat alone. Let alone the fact they are always ugly and almost always poor

Over for chimpcels

Yeah I’ve punched holes in the wall too tbh, but it’s not a common thing for me.

I do that sometimes. Took a door off its hinges once. But it was made out of really cheap wood and the hinges were really old

I don't know. There is a fine line between resistance training and self-destructive tendencies.

Punching a wall usually belongs clearly in the latter, though.

I do that sometimes. Took a door off its hinges once. But it was made out of really cheap wood and the hinges were really old
Get yourself a heavy bag- you clearly already throw a strong punch

used to do this when i was drunk but im somewhat at peace now

I did that when I was like 10 years old tbh. would never do that now though. fucking up your own wall is cucked because you'll have to pay for that shit later

I barely even feel "angry" anymore just completely miserable and defeated

I did that when I was like 10 years old tbh. would never do that now though. fucking up your own wall is cucked because you'll have to pay for that shit later
:feelsbadman: who says I'm gonna repair it

Now, as a disclaimer this is a low IQ thing to do. But low IQ as a part of the genetic trash package.

Yet again my fists are bleeding and bruised. All my knuckles are red with obvious wounds. Because I yet again chimped out beyond reason and punched a hole in a wall.

I've never seen a Chad with this. Only trash truecels. In the rare occasion I see someone with blood knuckles I know they are truecel offthat alone. Let alone the fact they are always ugly and almost always poor
I personally wouldn't know as I don't look at anyone's hands, but I'm sure chads do have bruised up hands.
Then the foid will look at them and ask what caused them and the chad would pick one of the following.

1. "Oh. I've been in a couple of fights. I'm a bad boy."
2. "Had a few girlfriends before. These are the scars from when I fought for her."

Then the bitch while be all swooned and start snuggling and kissing his hands like they're delicate works of art.

I personally wouldn't know as I don't look at anyone's hands, but I'm sure chads do have bruised up hands.
Then the foid will look at them and ask what caused them and the chad would pick one of the following.

1. "Oh. I've been in a couple of fights. I'm a bad boy."
2. "Had a few girlfriends before. These are the scars from when I fought for her."

Then the bitch while be all swooned and start snuggling and kissing his hands like they're delicate works of art.
"I'm pretty sure" :feelsseriously:

While your knuckles are bloody due to punching walls, Chads knuckles are bloody from punching random truecels and/or his GFs.

My knuckles are harder than concrete

I dont do that I got in trouble it feels good to feel pain release some stress u can't hold a job doing that i think