Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Bragging online

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Chad just posts a selfie on instagram and women comment on how amazing his eyes are or some other stupid bullshit.

Or he can just virtue signal and take a pic of him doing some inane volunteer bullshit as an excuse to show off his face. Girls comment and call him "daddy" endlessly.

Incel post on places like reddit and brag about how they get girls. No one who has bragged to other men about getting girls online has actually been a chad. It's just larping idiots who are afraid to post their shit to instagram like normal chads do.

Girls in 2019 of all ages (like 13 to 50) live and die by instagram. I've seen ugly ass old hags at work take 30+ selfies a day to find a good pic to post on instagram. But why? Because they want chad to notice.

BTW, chad never strays off instagram or facebook.

Truecels dont brag cuz they have nothing to brag about

cellphone = portable instant validation device for foids

I think when there was one of those "what is your IQ" -threads on here I added a few points to my score. I'm pathetic.

Legit. Any loser faggot bragging on Reddit, you can be sure that they’re larping low tier Normies or incels in denial.

Reddit is social media for failed Normies, soyboys and denialcels.

Yeah...this is me. I brag all the time.

I brag about how much of a loser i am

cellphone = portable instant validation device for foids
Smashing that phone on the fucking pavement, would make them go insane.
Amusing.

“I’m what you call chad”

What pisses me off most with reddit tards is that they think you’re “chad” if you look ok. That shit website overestimate peoples looks so much it’s beyond infuriating

Damn bro... I would have read this thread but I got a Stacey slurping on my shaft bro haha I'm cheating on one of my GFs but it's worth it!

Damn bro... I would have read this thread but I got a Stacey slurping on my shaft bro haha I'm cheating on one of my GFs but it's worth it!
Nice bro!

I got your mom over at my place. We’re getting to know each other. ;)

I woke up to a blowjob just a couple hours ago. Morning fellas :feelzez: