Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Buying a watch...

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
...and have to adjust the strap to the smallest possible option.

Brutal wristpill.

Stop doing these incel trait posts tbh it get's old we all know we are incel's it's like you are ashmed of it and if you are why it's not your fault society dejected you

Stop doing these incel trait posts tbh it get's old we all know we are incel's it's like you are ashmed of it and if you are why it's not your fault society dejected you
Incel trait: becoming tired of all those incel trait threads.

we get it, you can't swallow the wristpill. I know it's brutal but you're just going to have to accept this final blackpill

Truecel trait: using an ice pick to create another hole so the watch can fit on your wrist

we get it, you can't swallow the wristpill. I know it's brutal but you're just going to have to accept this final blackpill

JFL wrists are the stupidest thing's women don't care it's face and height today why a face equal's dimorphism which equal's better gene's and less health risks height so you can protect the female you know this

Truecel trait: using an ice pick to create another hole so the watch can fit on your wrist
Brutal.
JFL wrists are the stupidest thing's women don't care it's face and height today why a face equal's dimorphism which equal's better gene's and less health risks height so you can protect the female you know this
Small wrists = framecel.
A tall framecel isn't able to protect shit.

I'm just joking with you

Quit coping. Take the wristpill buddy boyo, I can smell your needle-thin wrists through the screen