Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: can't figure out PS4 controls

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I bought stupid cuckerman because it meant to be the best game, and swinging around NYC is meant to be so realistic but I can't figure out th controls, even in tutorial mode. I just keep falling and banging into shit like a retard.

Im a genetic failure, a social failure, a sexual failure and now a gaming failure

low iq trait tbh

video game controllers have been the same for over 20 years so i don’t think so.

L1, R1, L2, R2. Left and right analogues. Square, Circle, Triangle, Cross (X). Left and right analogue clicks and the Directional pad.

Dude you'd cry at how many key binds some games have on PC.

Low IQ posters have got to stop making threads, you're making the rest of us look bad.

That’s brutal, man.

Brutal lowIQpill

I wish I had a PS4

video game controllers have been the same for over 20 years so i don’t think so.
Yes, but 20 years ago I was in school, and each button mean one thing, at most those 8 buttons (the analogs were hardly ever pressed) did maybe 9 or MAXIMUM 10 things. Now those 8 buttons have become 10 and those 10 buttons do easily 16-17 things.
Add to that the fact that the frame rate, camera swings are twice as fast as they used to be.
And the 'tutorial' basically tell you to do each thing once then assumes you got it figured out.

i don't like games that have too many controls/combos, i'd rather just stick to a few, makes it easier on my rotting brain

the controller/keyboard itself isn't a problem for me, but if a game has too many controls to deal with like combinations or whatever i get confused and overwhelmed (happened with monster hunter). it's why when i play games i rarely ever use combos or anything and just stay with basic controls. it's probably why after a year playing mordhau i'm still bad despite liking the game itself lol.

How the fuck are you unable to play a ps4 controller?

I wish these normie gaming console faggots to get aids because they screwed up entire industry with checkpoints and gayish game mechanics

I bought stupid cuckerman because it meant to be the best game, and swinging around NYC is meant to be so realistic but I can't figure out th controls, even in tutorial mode. I just keep falling and banging into shit like a retard.

Im a genetic failure, a social failure, a sexual failure and now a gaming failure
Spiderman is a pretty easy game apart from some of the Taskmaster's challenge. Don't worry, I died at the beginning during both boss fights. You will get the hang of it. I assume you got the GOTY edition, DO NOT PLAY the dlc, it is total shit.

Dont own a ps4