Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Co-workers Always Asking If You Need Help Or Are "Alright"

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I work at a factory and when I have to lift heavy boxes that weigh 60-80 lbs my male co-workers go, "are you alright bro?" or "do you need help with that bro?" even though I'm not really struggling. When I lift heavy objects you can see the veins in my neck protrude and thus it probably looks like I'm exerting myself. But I've been doing this job for 2 years. It's just that I'm 5'7" and 3/10 in looks with a small frame.

no they pretend im not there

Lookism 101.
Seeing is believing in this world.

If you look weak and like you're struggling, the fact that you're doing fine doesn't matter in people's interpretation of you.

5'7...... Go full Tom Cruise on their asses

This or them gossiping behind your back is a lot more brutal.
If they offer help you should take it OP.

>heavy
>60-80lbs

:waitwhat:
I know I know! That's not considered heavy. I just hate lifting stuff man. I'm too lazy. Doesn't mean I can't. But I don't even gymmaxx so if could be easier if I did. But what's the point in gymmaxxing?

Lookism 101.
Seeing is believing in this world.

If you look weak and like you're struggling, the fact that you're doing fine doesn't matter in people's interpretation of you.

I still don't have a job and I really wish I'll never get to have one

I still don't have a job and I really wish I'll never get to have one
It's suifuel. I have to work though because my parents would kick me out if I don't, and that would be more suifuel. Living alone is not for incels. But now I have to put up with people giving me looks of disgust.

Like this but they forget I exist or im basically invisible. I remember just sitting in class and the teacher asks if im ok and that she forgets im there.