Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: corporate bugman speech pisses you off

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I'm not referring to soy reddit talk, I mean the type of doublethink speech that every faceless corporation or bureaucratic organization uses. ex:
"Our school leadership program prepares our students for a culture of excellence and self sufficiency..."
"Our HR Department takes a hands-on approach to resolution of workplace incidents..."
"The McDonald's corporation has been dedicated to serving our communities and providing the highest standard of quality for over 60 years..."

to an average person these just sound like nice formal words without any real deeper meaning. but when you're constantly abused by your "superiors" in these environments, you realize that all of these flowery words are a facade, put up to appease society's moral standards without conforming to them, via signaling virtue on a purely superficial level. in reality all of these organizations are run by faceless, sociopathic, materialistic bugmen who are obsessed with having power and authority over you. spouting idealism isn't actually a part of their profession, but convincing the unwashed masses of their moral correctness is

I wouldn't care as much if you weren't required to be fluent in this kind of doublethink to excel academically or financially. ex: college applications care about shit like your "personal narrative" almost as much as they do about your academic work. a high school Chad who spent his teen years partying, playing sports, doing extracurriculars and forming a wide network of social contacts has a massive advantage over a shut-in socially awkward currycel who spent his teens studying and getting all A's. the Chad just has so much more to show for himself.

so when you're applying to a job or university, you can't just show them the work you've done and your experience, you need to be like "I demonstrated moral excellence by..." "I demonstrated my leadership capability when I went to Europe with daddy's money and..." etc. it's really just a sophisticated form of narcissistically exaggerating your own achievements. it has unfortunately become the academic lingua franca because sociopathic authority figures and hysterical females love that kind of doublethink. saying something that you don't actually mean, in order to give off an appearance of conformity (to moral standards that you don't actually hold yourself to) is practically their natural manner of speaking

Last edited:
HR is one of the worst things that happened to the job market

honestly it does

Wouldn't call this an incel trait but more of an anti shitlib trait @AnonAutist @Caesercel
it's really just a sophisticated form of narcissistically exaggerating your own achievements. it has unfortunately become the academic lingua franca because sociopathic authority figures and hysterical females love that kind of doublethink. saying something that you don't actually mean, in order to give off an appearance of conformity (to moral standards that you don't actually hold yourself to) is practically their natural manner of speaking

HR is one of the worst things that happened to the job market

Globohomo is a proof that the market is not orienting itself on what the most people want.
Nobody hates this corporate bullshit, maybe 10% of the people who follow it believe in it and 90% do it because they think its a trend now. The CEOs, human ressources managers and PR cucks in these corporations openly try to promote this shit into the world.

@Neggr thoughts?

I thought hating double speech was common sense.

You can just say speech. I can't tell one between the other. I don't like preachy and speech-y types of people.

I really like how this thread is disrupting the corporate paradigm via the Internet of Things to synergize impactful statements. We are doing great, but I think we can do even better. We can employ some multifaceted, machine learning algorithms on the cloud to better replicate user generated content which we can then link via blockchain.

Lies in general piss me off.

incel piece of shit I’m reporting you to HR

high iq. roasties in hr are the devil for any incel who manages who get into the job market

high iq. roasties in hr are the devil for any incel who manages who get into the job market

Confirmed. HR departments are almost always consisting of dried up old hags who know absolutely nothing about the jobs the people they preside over do. Also they are ALWAYS women. I have only once ever come into contact with a man in HR and it was an extraordinary case specific situation.

from one psycho to another I could kinda relate to souless corporate bugmen, they probably like to watch bestgore on offhours too

I'm not referring to soy reddit talk, I mean the type of doublethink speech that every faceless corporation or bureaucratic organization uses. ex:
"Our school leadership program prepares our students for a culture of excellence and self sufficiency..."
"Our HR Department takes a hands-on approach to resolution of workplace incidents..."
"The McDonald's corporation has been dedicated to serving our communities and providing the highest standard of quality for over 60 years..."

to an average person these just sound like nice formal words without any real deeper meaning. but when you're constantly abused by your "superiors" in these environments, you realize that all of these flowery words are a facade, put up to appease society's moral standards without conforming to them, via signaling virtue on a purely superficial level. in reality all of these organizations are run by faceless, sociopathic, materialistic bugmen who are obsessed with having power and authority over you. spouting idealism isn't actually a part of their profession, but convincing the unwashed masses of their moral correctness is

I wouldn't care as much if you weren't required to be fluent in this kind of doublethink to excel academically or financially. ex: college applications care about shit like your "personal narrative" almost as much as they do about your academic work. a high school Chad who spent his teen years partying, playing sports, doing extracurriculars and forming a wide network of social contacts has a massive advantage over a shut-in socially awkward currycel who spent his teens studying and getting all A's. the Chad just has so much more to show for himself.

so when you're applying to a job or university, you can't just show them the work you've done and your experience, you need to be like "I demonstrated moral excellence by..." "I demonstrated my leadership capability when I went to Europe with daddy's money and..." etc. it's really just a sophisticated form of narcissistically exaggerating your own achievements. it has unfortunately become the academic lingua franca because sociopathic authority figures and hysterical females love that kind of doublethink. saying something that you don't actually mean, in order to give off an appearance of conformity (to moral standards that you don't actually hold yourself to) is practically their natural manner of speaking
Corporations are a microcosm of your average soulless NPC - look good on the outside, be a soulless, abusive psychopath on the inside.

yeah, my last interview was pure AIDS in this regard, it was a technical interview, but my CV was too good so the guy swerved into making it exclusively about our personal stories and turned it to shit, he didn't ask a single technical question

Wouldn't call this an incel trait but more of an anti shitlib trait @AnonAutist @Caesercel
Globohomo is a proof that the market is not orienting itself on what the most people want.
Nobody hates this corporate bullshit, maybe 10% of the people who follow it believe in it and 90% do it because they think its a trend now. The CEOs, human ressources managers and PR cucks in these corporations openly try to promote this shit into the world.

@Neggr thoughts?
Corporations are a microcosm of your average soulless NPC - look good on the outside, be a soulless, abusive psychopath on the inside.

Number of atoms in the universe IQ :feelsthink:

Also most based post I've seen in a while tbh

At this point, anything but exploiting society as much as you can is gigacucked. They're tyrannical, immoral, and hypocritical af like you say.

A while ago I got bullied at work by a bunch of NPCs, and then when they fired me due to their slander, the HR foid talked just like this. It was giga erfuel.

If you're interested in a way to counter people like this, look up my thread about career tips on my post history (incel career handbook).