Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait - Crying at a Manga

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
I cried somewhat at the end of Sweet Home Manga/Manhwa
It was so sad, it also didn't have full romance like I wanted
Man it hurts

Also Angel Beats is sad too :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
"After an unexpected family tragedy, a reclusive high school student is forced to leave his home—only to face something much scarier: a reality where monsters are trying to wipe out humanity. Now he must fight alongside a handful of reluctant heroes to try and save the world before it's too late. "
-----
Most of the Manga is in a apartment complex

I cried somewhat at the end of Sweet Home Manga/Manhwa
It was so sad, it also didn't have full romance like I wanted
Man it hurts
Rough shit ngl

Ngl I cried in naruto because he was basically incel until he statusmaxxed

I don't read Manga and I don't watch anime.

In a nutshell
-----
"How much does a hikikomori need to be happy? A warm apartment, where everyone should know to shut the fuck up and to never annoy you, and a stable internet connection, because you should always be able to access the internet and tell everyone how much of douchebags they are. At least, that is a definition of Hyun Cha. His parents die in a car accident and even this does not change his take on life. “Worthless parents, they left me 2.000$. How am I supposed to live like that? So to hell with them.” Hyun Cha even sets the “day X” on his phone, the day when he will finally end this nonsense, called the life. However, he moves in a cheap dormitory that makes him change his world view. What exactly did he see?"

The only manga i've read was attack on titan

But why? Just imagine all you have to do to go ER is not do anything.
He didn't want at first he was planning on roping but things happen (I won't spoil it)
@Personalityinkwell
@FallenPrime

Idk, I remember Clannad making me cry, that shit is gut wrenching. Iirc Stein's Gate too, though it was like 8 or 10 years ago so I don't remember.

Though that was before I was so dead inside, and long before I added to the deadness by becoming an alcoholic and destroying my neurons and other parts of my brain.

Also it's in colour
Idk, I remember Clannad making me cry, that shit is gut wrenching.

Though that was before I was so dead inside, and long before I added to the deadness by becoming an alcoholic and destroying my neurons and other parts of my brain.
Watch Angel Beats

He didn't want at first he was planning on roping but things happen (I won't spoil it)
@Personalityinkwell
@FallenPrime
Does he go soycuck/simp?

Also it's in colour

Watch Angel Beats
Did you watch Clannad though? I don't remember why but I think Angel Beats just wasn't interesting enough or had too many elements that I dislike so I never got emotionally invested. But I remember that Clannad was just fucking devastating. And there's like 2 series, so you cry twice, one more devastating than the other. Seriously, all of this was like 10 years ago or whatever, and I still fucking remember that I cried at it.

Everybody saw Stein's Gate, and while it's not as sad generally, it has a moment or two that's devastating, fucking destroys you. Tuturu.

Did you watch Clannad though? I don't remember why but I think Angel Beats just wasn't interesting enough or had too many elements that I dislike so I never got emotionally invested. But I remember that Clannad was just fucking devastating. And there's like 2 series, so you cry twice, one more devastating than the other. Seriously, all of this was like 10 years ago or whatever, and I still fucking remember that I cried at it.

Everybody saw Stein's Gate, and while it's not as sad generally, it has a moment or two that's devastating, fucking destroys you. Tuturu.
I watched Clannad season 1

Can't relate.

I don't like manga.

also

>INCELDOM DISCUSSION.

I didn't like tokyo ghoul. I guess I'll read it sometime anyway.
 methode times prod web bin 76d21dfe 0b12 11ea 96a6 b8ef146759ed

1 AvNovOPQiLpw6p7pq0ecCw

5e370272ffac96efc6d5afe1c3a55e54

31ccda2d31477adb690993aef829b1e1

42gtcexb6cry

Some pictures from the manga

I watched Clannad season 1
Iirc the second one fucking annihilates you. Just destroys you, makes you shed a tear no matter how much you try and hold back.

Well, I'm not sure I'm capable of such emotion anymore.

Can't relate.

I don't like manga.

also

>INCELDOM DISCUSSION.
It's about a Hikikomori who wants to rope

It was so good that they making a K drama of it costing millions

Also lots of death and feels

i've cried at anime but not quite yet at manga but i also have'nt read that many mangas they were'nt so sad

High soy level trait
I cried when i watched Koe no Katachi

I’ve cried over fan fiction before

:feelswhat:

No wonder you cried, you sound pathetic

Imagine an incel purposefully seeking out media with romantic themes, are you a masochist or something?

Indeed

I think I can taste soy in my mouth after reading his post
Based.

I cried at commander Erwin final speech from aot .
The only manga i've read was attack on titan
Final chapters had been absolute shit tbh.

Feels like it's going down the GOT root.

:feelswhat:

No wonder you cried, you sound pathetic

Imagine an incel purposefully seeking out media with romantic themes, are you a masochist or something?

Indeed

I think I can taste soy in my mouth after reading his post

I cried at commander Erwin final speech from aot .

Final chapters had been absolute shit tbh.

Feels like it's going down the GOT root.
I read all of it tbh it was good until chapter 123 after that it became very stale. I think i am not going to read the final chapter when it comes out and wait for the anime version.

attack on titan is good tbh i. should watch the second season
You should tbh. Season 2 only has 12 episodes as well so its short but an important season.

Don't even read mangas tbh

I never cried at anything tbh but if you want to read some sad shit read Oyasumi PunPun.

@IncelCream.

Sweet Home is pretty good. I read the first 14 episodes today. How do you read the rest of it?
(for free)
If I have to pay, of course, I won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back