Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Daily masturbation as form of coping with stress and boredom

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Nothing more to add

Nothing more to add. Describes it well.

checking in

its brutal and awful

a couple of days ago i did 5 times back to back in one day

i felt dead and drained like a corpse for days

no energy

Tfw I take Zinc just so I could fap more just so I could feel some pleasure in life cause everything else is a numb haze.

Why not? It's free and feels good. I'd do it less if there was incentive(s) to do so.

Depends, sometimes I can't be assed too

time spent masturbating is time you will never get back

Minassian admits he rented a van and drove it along a busy sidewalk in Toronto in 2018, trying to kill as many people as he could. He said the attack was part of an “Incel Rebellion” — short for “involuntarily celibate,” which is an internet-fed ideology largely for men built on anger towards women and other men who are sexually successful.

(He later said he was exaggerating his attachment to the incel movement but wanted notoriety, and was comfortable with being known as an incel, like other killers he was obsessed with.)

Atleast they're admitting he wasn't a part of incel forums.

I definitely masturbate more to cure boredom than to relieve sexual frustration, been that way for years.
I used to say that if there was a way to remove my sexual urges entirely I would take it, but not anymore because why would I want to remove one of the few joys in my life? There wouldn't be anything to replace it with.

I can relate, it's one of the few things in life that gives me temporary pleasure/peace of mind

I enjoy masturbating more when I've gone a couple of days without it, but it's rare for me to go a couple of days without it. Usually it's a case of "well, it's that time again..."

very relatable indeed

Tfw I take Zinc just so I could fap more just so I could feel some pleasure in life cause everything else is a numb haze.
is zinc legit for coomers :waitwhat: