Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: didnt have a freshman 15

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So normshit are totally clueless in everything and never felt the need to look into nutrition or diet in their teens so of course they bloat up immediately as soon as they're "independent". As an incel you probably were extensively researching ideal diet and nutrition while gymcelling in your teens, so you already have a basic handle on how to manage your body ideally. This makes you immune to normshit things like the "freshman 15". I never had one. In fact, my first uni year, I probably lost about 2-3 pounds instead as I was still trying to be as lean as possible while gymmaxxing.

If you had one I'm very suspicious of you.

The fuck is freshman 15

What’s a freshman 15?

tbh average people's eating habits are fucking weird. it's so easy to maintain a good physique and most people just.. don't. all you have to do is not excessively eat junk food and do some basic cardio regularly. it's that simple but most people would rather drink 1600 calories 260 grams of sugar starbucks caramel latte. shows how most people are hedonistic to the core and don't have the willpower required to make simple positive choices for the sake of their health and well being

Last edited:
tbh average people's eating habits are fucking weird. it's so easy to maintain a good physique and most people just.. don't. all you have to do is not excessively eat junk food and do some basic cardio regularly. it's that simple. and yet most people just choose to drink 1600 calories 260 grams of sugar starbucks caramel latte
Alcohol also can lead to alot of weight gain that i never gained cause im not social. I lose weight if i dont try to eat as much as possible and gymmaxx.

I'm too lazy to go down and cook for myself and I study all morning so I don't eat much now. I'd like to gain some muscle though so I probably should fix that.