Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Disliking mainstream things

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Mainstream products, services and news are built to be low IQ, addicting and in-your-face, perfect for the low IQ normoid hivemind. For normoids, this is normal since they've been conditioned to follow their tribe and never ask questions. Incels were never conditioned by this, hence why we have unique personalities and such. Most incels I've been with despize mainstream garbage like I do, all the popular games are dogshit and low IQ, all the services are scams and low IQ, it's all the time, produced rapidly for the masses.

We dislike mainstream things because we have time to find and appreciate the better stuff. If normies have some time to play games outside their busy social life, they don't have hours to spend to learn the mechanics of some underground gem. They need quick and easy like Fifa or COD.

Hence why all normies and foids do the same shit

its not a coincidence that everything mainstream is retarded

If you dont hate the hypergamy and degeneracy promoting media and its coomsumers you are bluepilled tbh

We dislike mainstream things because we have time to find and appreciate the better stuff. If normies have some time to play games outside their busy social life, they don't have hours to spend to learn the mechanics of some underground gem. They need quick and easy like Fifa or COD.

I suppose you are right.

I can't stand 95% of movies out there.

Most of them are filled with bluepill indoctrination while yet using Chads and Stacies to showcase their "truths".

The Joker was a true beam of light into the industry.

Ironically though, it's this disdain for mainstream media that made us less relatable to other ppl and made us into even more outcasts.

It seems like every year the NPC's congregate every year to watch the new Avengers or Star Wars movie, and the movies always end up being shit.

One of the most irritating things about this forum to be honest, I mean you even go after sports. FFS its mostly ugly ass men making millions by providing entertainment with no harm or direct correlation to the incel struggle.

Not to mention you're an ER worshipping cuck; venerating a man-child that was deluded by privilege, and obsessed with tall blond Stacies while he himself was mediocre looking Hapa JFL

Not to mention you're an ER worshipping cuck; venerating a man-child that was deluded by privilege, and obsessed with tall blond Stacies while he himself was mediocre looking Hapa JFL
:soy:
dude you sound like some IT cuck

He was not deluded in privileged retard
the best you could do was say he had BMW but what else did he have going for him?
And fucking retard, he's not a 5, he's a shortcel, framelet hapa with big lips and a feminine jaw

gtfo of here and go back on IT to spout this soy shit

Last edited:
I would argue that normies prefer mainstream media and products mostly because they value social conformity, whereas incels tend to be social outcasts due to suffering from depression and other mental illnesses as a result of their treatment. Being a social outcast means that you have less awareness of what is "cool" and what isn't, and once you reach a certain point you stop caring about social trends entirely, or possibly even start to resent them.

Normies basically work like herd animals. Chad decides what is cool, and people imitate him like sheep.

He was not deluded in privileged retard
the best you could do was say he had BMW but what else did he have going for him?
And fucking retard, he's not a 5, he's a shortcel, framelet hapa with big lips and a feminine jaw

gtfo out of here and go back on IT to say this shit

LMAO no chance Imma read your soyboy post. I've read the full manifesto myself and thats enough to know full well he had above average access to resources, and squandered them doing fuck all and chasing after tall blonde Stacies who wouldn't fuck him if he were the last man on the planet. Consider his pathetic final act of "revenge" was to kill a bunch of fellow incels and then take the cowards way outPutting us all on the map as bunch of murderous degenerates.

If you can't acknowledge his pitiful existence as disservice to our struggle you're just as deluded as he was JFL.