Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Incel Trait] Do your family members say your flaws are normal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24876
  • Start date

Do your family members say your flaws are normal?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24876

Deleted member 24876

Banned
-
I have the voice of a soycuck due to my parents forcing a vegetarian diet on me, when I bring that up my family members always say :bluepill:Your voice is fine as it is:bluepill:, they say the same for my jaw/height but are impressed when they see a chad. Anyone else have similar parents/family members who ignore physical flaws?

Don't really talk about them. I think when normalfags have unattractive children, they have a tendency to not even introduce those concepts to them in the first place. I still get talked to like I'm in a child's world, basically.

Your family talk about your flaws? I also don't think a vegetarian diet would make your voice sound like that.

Don't really talk about them. I think when normalfags have unattractive children, they have a tendency to not even introduce those concepts to them in the first place. I still get talked to like I'm in a child's world, basically.
Exactly dude, they never talk about those flaws. They know how damaging that is and just avoid talking about it but do not hesitate berating us for being some unmotivated and incompetent child, we're always a convenient 'child' for them.

I think all family's do this cause admitting your flaws would also kinda mean they might have the same flaw. Like if there your parents they definitley contributed to them
Yea infantilization is also a thing that happens

My mom says she doesn't care, but I don't believe her

Yea my parents typically try to steer away from those topics
Your family talk about your flaws? I also don't think a vegetarian diet would make your voice sound like that.
I tend to bring them up sometimes as a justification. There needs to be more studies on the vegetarian part. Anecdotally vegetarians tend to have higher voices.

My parents say that my height doesn’t matter and that it won’t affect me in anyway. My father has said that my intelligence is more important. They are very bluepilled

I literally take photos and compare with chads, showing jaw/eyes/chin/skull proportions with mine, and they just simply deny it and call me "crazy".

My parents told me that I was an average person who had somewhat average grades in High school, even tough I've flunked, they still believed that I wasn't retarded.
I'm a retarded fuck.

Do they still think your iq is more important?
Yea but they don't understand that iq != success. Looks matter more.
I literally take photos and compare with chads, showing jaw/eyes/chin/skull proportions with mine, and they just simply deny it and call me "crazy".
Sounds a lot like mine too.

Well, they are “normal” — most men are ugly to women looking at the data for example.

Yea but they don't understand that iq != success. Looks matter more.
Yeah. My parents think confidence matters more and having a good personality

I still get talked to like I'm in a child's world, basically.
i'm a manlet voicelet and tbh i get talked to like i'm a kid all the time from non family. And sometimes even my ACTUAL family. I literally turn 21 in 5 days yet i get talked to and treated like i'm 12