Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: empathy

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
When I say empathy, I mean empathy towards other incels/outcasts. Ever since I was a kid I always befriended the outcasts at school, and found it baffling to why they were treated so badly by everyone when they did nothing wrong. The normies on the other hand were MERCILESS, they would shit on you for absolutely no reason whenever the opportunity arises. Empathy is associated with high iq, so I can understand why normscum can't show any of it.

i used to be such a nice guy

I use to befriend the losers then they were cunts to me rofl, you can't win :feelsrope:

Ever since I was a kid I always befriended the outcasts at school, and found it baffling to why they were treated so badly by everyone when they did nothing wrong.

Very true, normies are dicks

even the other "outcasts" at my high school wanted nothing to do with me

A life of merciless exclusion and bullying by normshits made my empathy more of a voluntary reaction that i can turn on and off than a subconscious instinct: 0 empathy or cucks and foids, wouldn't feel a single negative emotion watching 1000 foids and soyboys get their limbs torn apart infront of me, but i still care about based men, because it would be narcissistic to not respect those in a similar situation just because they're not me.

Last edited:
I use to befriend the losers then they were cunts to me rofl, you can't win :feelsrope:
I noticed that some of them become assholes once they ascend to normie/NT tier.

Yeah got that too,not that they bullied me, but they still couldnt see outside the loop after years of being treated like shit by others, they had a way out, make friends with someone else whos on neutral ground, wouldnt be just another frenemy, and what they do is see you as a stepping stone to make themselves look better in front of others because you lowered your guard. JFL, being a friend to someone else is now regarded as being weak.

Yeah got that too,not that they bullied me, but they still couldnt see outside the loop after years of being treated like shit by others, they had a way out, make friends with someone else whos on neutral ground, wouldnt be just another frenemy, and what they do is see you as a stepping stone to make themselves look better in front of others because you lowered your guard. JFL, being a friend to someone else is now regarded as being weak.
It's truly fucking :feelsrope:fuel when even the losers are high status enough to use you as a stepping stone, some outcasts aren't based, they're just normshits who are too ugly to have healthy status, i respect much more a blackpilled Chad than a pussy worshipper low tier normie who shits on incels to make himself look better.

Last edited:
I dont have empathy for fellow incels

I just don't feel anything unless i see something fucked up in front of my eyes

It's truly fucking :feelsrope:fuel when even the losers are high status enough to use you as a stepping stone, some outcasts aren't based, they're just normshits who are too ugly to have healthy status, i respect more a blackpilled Chad than a low tier norman who shits on incels to make himself look better.

Ironically true chads are more inclined to show empathy these days because theyre undoubtedly at the height of the foodchain anyway. They need not know any fear of sliding down in the social hierarchy when they associate themselves with those below them, really fucked up, but only good looking people get to be regarded as good human beings, supreme halo effect, almost like you have to be chad or a foid to be allowed to have generosity as a character trait.

I blame movies/tv, and disapperance of religion with its more universal appliance of mercy for others, and most of all fucking foids of course, no use in only talking about the symptoms without adressing the root of the problem.

i hate incels more than anything, they remind me of me JFL @ you subhumans

True. I often feel bad for other outcasts. I spot them way faster now.

Same tbh ( to be honest ) i always tried to befriend those who were placed lower on the social ladder than me. Until i could't find any one who was lower placed than me.

Reminder that sociopaths are slaying hot teen pussy since the age of 13 while we rot here

Empathy is an evolutionary disadvantage. Psychos are one step ahead in evolution and they are always at the top or at least having sex.

I'm a good person and can be friendly towards literally everyone irl no matter how low their status is or how ugly. I'd say I'm still too nice to even those who have rejected, ostracized, limited and insulted me(a mistake I WILL NOT keep making). And no it isn't in a "ingenuine/fake nice guy with ulterior motives who feels entitled and that people owe him :soy:" kinda way. That's how I know for a fact that it's not my fucking personality that's keeping me celibate and single. If anything, truly being a completely cold and mean motherfucker would objectively be better off for me because atleast then I can't give any of the shitheads in my area any leverage and validation over me.

Last edited:
Reminder that sociopaths are slaying hot teen pussy since the age of 13 while we rot here

Empathy is an evolutionary disadvantage. Psychos are one step ahead in evolution and they are always at the top or at least having sex.

Not saying thug/sociopathmaxxing doesn't help but, honestly, cope if you think Jake Paul slays because he's a sociopath, just look at him, literal aryan Chad with a massive frame, at that level of looks even nonverbal social retards slay, sociopathmaxxing is the difference between a normie and a high tier normie, but it doesn't do shit if you're ugly, being a sociopath is encouraged by the amorality of society, but looks will always >>> sociopathy.

idc anymore tbh ngl tbh ngl

Psychos especially those good at facial expression control and acting will mog normal people anyday. They are at the top of every single mangament positions. Extremely unfortunate. Worse psychopathy is also very heavily incentivized and rewarded nowadays.

Not saying thug/sociopathmaxxing doesn't help but, honestly, cope if you think Jake Paul slays because he's a sociopath, just look at him, literal aryan Chad with a massive frame, at that level of looks even nonverbal social retards slay, sociopathmaxxing is the difference between a normie and a high tier normie, but it doesn't do shit if you're ugly.
Dark Triad is legit, I know men with better looks than him who never dated such hotties as the kind of girls he slays like its nothing. Of course if he was a subhuman fucker then he wouldn't get shit, but Dark Triad definitely increases your SMV and it has been scientifically proven.

Dark Triad is legit, I know men with better looks than him who never dated such hotties as the kind of girls he slays like its nothing. Of course if he was a subhuman fucker then he wouldn't get shit, but Dark Triad definitely increases your SMV and it has been scientifically proven.
I agree it raises your SMV, just isn't that important if you're not chadlite or Chad, especially because the fact he's an aryan Chad + famous makes it pracrically impossible for him to not slay more than other Chads tho.

I agree it raises your SMV, just isn't that important if you're not chadlite or Chad, especially because the fact he's an aryan Chad + famous makes it pracrically impossible for him to not slay more than other Chads tho.

iu

True legit ngl tbh.

Empathy is a death sentence because it turns you bitter after being stepped on too much ngl

Our empathy fucks us over. A lot of incels are just too nice IRL to get laid, and don't have what it takes to be an asshole. That's why we are internet evil.

Chad and incels have empathy

Normies are just so fucked up they are ready to do anything to be "Chad"

Wasn't this guy a legit criminal? Hybristophilliamaxxing absolutely works even if you're ugly, but there's a clear difference between going full on criminal and "just" being a sociopath who manipulates those around him and treats them like dirt, doing everything to get to the top. (I accidentally clumped thugmaxxing in there too when saying sociopathmaxxing isn't important if you're ugly, i know, but that one is legit)

Last edited:
Abandoning empathy will not make you ascend, but it will greatly improve your life.

Idk if it's an incel trait or not, but it's definitely a bluepilled trait.

Yes, empathetic = weak = repulsive to women = incel.

I am an empath. It was a mistake. In this world having no empathy is what gets you places.

I befriended an extremely ugly outcast who were bullied daily in school. I played ball with him while no one wanted to, I talked to him while no one did it, I basically pushed it too hard to have friendship and in the end I got stabbed in the back.

Everyone hates subhumans, even subhumans themselves.

I had a desire to be friends with almost everyone and tried my hardest to keep up with everyone, constantly wishing them happy birthdays for example or never saying no when they requested help from me. You can probably tell how well they returned the favour, and it's not that i expected people to ALWAYS return the favour but they didn't even try man. Now im just bitter as shit and keep entirely to myself.

This, im so tired of people in the fkn BLACKPILL community deny science.
Also its a fucking blackpill to know murderes, psycopaths etc are more attractive then us good hearted incels. It destroyed me.

Legit, I wish I didn't have a kind heart, but whenever when I see an oldcel homeless man I give them food despite the fact that I am student.
I try to be nice too tbh. Just a better feeling tbh.

Ever since I was a kid I always befriended the outcasts at school
Omega mogs me. for me its just as hard to make a friend as it is to have a stacy girlfriend. i am way too high inhib to speak to anyone irl other than work stuff. because i am too scared to fuck up like everytime i open my mouth

Omega mogs me. for me its just as hard to make a friend as it is to have a stacy girlfriend. i am way too high inhib to speak to anyone irl other than work stuff. because i am too scared to fuck up like everytime i open my mouth
Friendship is about showing your true self to someone else, letting go of your social inhibition and trusting him ( cant be friends with a woman ) enough that he wont stab you in the back for it .
Everything else isnt friendship but more like raising you social stats by being nice to people .