Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Envious of attention

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
We've never had a sense of attention or popularity, at least positively. We're all ignored by everyone, if you roped rn would anyone even notice your disappearance? Let alone care? I hated how in school I worked so hard and was so nice only to get a "thanks" at best, while the retard popular kids just have to say a witty joke to get the entire class to love them. It's like some harem video game where the protagonist will always win no matter what he chooses.

Can relate. I want to be a popular kid and I failed at it, terribly. My main interest is history and historical figures, and I want to become one of them one day. Even if I only got a wikipedia page on me at best. I would hate if I died how I lived, rotting in my room.

I play grand strategy games as a scenario that I have gotten power, sometimes I will even play modern day mods for grand strategy games and make myself a custom character to RP as if I've couped some shitty island country or something.

don't really care about popularity, but it would be nice to have friends and people who care about you.
Agreed. It would be nice to mess around with your homies without a care in the world.

Can relate. I want to be a popular kid and I failed at it, terribly. My main interest is history and historical figures, and I want to become one of them one day. Even if I only got a wikipedia page on me at best. I would hate if I died how I lived, rotting in my room.

I play grand strategy games as a scenario that I have gotten power, sometimes I will even play modern day mods for grand strategy games and make myself a custom character to RP as if I've couped some shitty island country or something.
are you hyped for bannerlord?

Can't relate, I always hated being at the center of the attention since it gives me anxiety.

Yes can relate. No matter how hard I worked or improved my social skills, everything kept being almost the same and no one recognized my prowess. Meanwhile the low IQ normfaggots just existed and were given attention. If I hadn't discovered the blackpill I would have roped tbh.

Many brutal traits i read today

I got negative attention and would have preferred no attention.

i guess, i like people paying attention to me ngl

We've never had a sense of attention or popularity, at least positively. We're all ignored by everyone, if you roped rn would anyone even notice your disappearance? Let alone care? I hated how in school I worked so hard and was so nice only to get a "thanks" at best, while the retard popular kids just have to say a witty joke to get the entire class to love them. It's like some harem video game where the protagonist will always win no matter what he chooses.

Never liked Attention. Expecting me to be happy after getting praised is like expecting me to smile after cumming in my face. Self-congratalatory BS.