Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: even your teachers bullied you

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've been bullied by my teachers from aged 5 to now, now that im 17.

How are u guys treated by Ur teachers?

Depends on the teacher

I was actually treated pretty well because I was the well-behaved good boi while all the Chads were trading nudes and fucking around in class

The teacher said I was slow mentaly

Giphy 1

yeah i got bullied. senior year for prom i had to get someone to set me up because i obviously wouldn't get a date on my own. then the teacher asked me "does she even really like you"?

fucking cunt

Depends on the teacher
tbh.

Teachers never really cared about me either way, they probably had other things to think about.

I can relate.

I hate school glad I quit A levels, a retard like me should of never got there

I was actually treated pretty well because I was the well-behaved good boi while all the Chads were trading nudes and fucking around in class
Wtf?

I was quiet as fuck got average grades and never broke any rules but I'd always be targeted.

Meanwhile the chads would fuck about and would get in a bit of trouble but at the end of the day they were pretty much friends of the teachers.
I hate school glad I quit A levels, a retard like me should of never got there
Im doing my a levels rn
yeah i got bullied. senior year for prom i had to get someone to set me up because i obviously wouldn't get a date on my own. then the teacher asked me "does she even really like you"?

fucking cunt
R u from UK? I forget.

I still have to do online lessons and homework until the end of the school year but only 2 A levels. Then hopefully going to college
Giphy 1

They bullied me in primary school. I bullied 'em in middle school. We made peace in highschool tbh

Grade 7th Math teacher made fun of my last name the whole year

Grade 7th Math teacher made fun of my last name the whole year
The reason I made this thread was cuz of a flashback I had to a maths teacher humiliating me

Are you dumb, stupid or dumb?

I got average grades.

Average = the grades the majority of people achieved.

Are you saying I was bullied for getting average grades? Makes no sense.

To compensate for the ugly, yes

The reason I made this thread was cuz of a flashback I had to a maths teacher humiliating me
That same math teacher had a miscarriage a few years later ded srs :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Only the younger teachers used to mock me tbh
All of the others treated me well enough

To compensate for the ugly, yes
Wouldn't have made a difference.

I got an A in some subjects and then didn't pass other subjects.

And there wasn't any correlation with bullying and my grades.
Only the younger teachers used to mock me tbh
All of the others treated me well enough
I'd have it where out of nowhere for once a teacher would actually be nice to me and try and have a convo but cuz it's such a rare occasion it always surprised me and took my off guard which made me kinda awkward

Wouldn't have made a difference.

I got an A in some subjects and then didn't pass other subjects.

And there wasn't any correlation with bullying and my grades.

Idk if it's specifically the grades themselves, it probably has more to do with participating in class/answering questions/simping for the teacher, which I did a lot before I hit college tbqh

Idk if it's specifically the grades themselves, it probably has more to do with participating in class/answering questions/simping for the teacher, which I did a lot before I hit college tbqh
Penis

No there were too many nutjob students to control in my school so they never got around to even talking to me. There were 2 or 3 super cool teachers that I really liked but the rest of them i cant even remember.

I do remember seeing a student teacher, who was a female college graduate about 25 years old, bullying some kids in middle school. She would be super passive aggressive with the male students and she would tell them how awful they were and how their parents probably hated them. I dont think she could even pass a high school math class but somehow she was a teacher jfl

yes they did sometimes but rarely. i only realized it yrs later

Most of my english teachers hated me, half of my Spanish teachers hated me, 2 of my science teachers hated me, 1 of my social studies teachers hated me, a couple of my math teachers also hated me.

Spoilers: I fucking hated school.

Yes yes yes

Teachers even insulted me, regularly. I've even went to the school principal with this and he didn't believe me

I don't know why teachers are considered high status, many of them are low IQ and all they have to do is teach stuff that they learned as a 15 year old. I could have been a teacher if I wasn't an autist.

damn never thought about it till now

Ive always noticed this shit, not all teachers do this but they always favor the popular chads and stacies and always pick on the quieter incel type kids.

Good post OP. Me too. Brutal.

When I was in the first grade my teacher said "I don't know how your mother can stand you". I probably was being unruly. I'm around 30ish and I still vividly remember that.
When I was in the first grade my teacher said "I don't know how your mother can stand you". I probably was being unruly. I'm around 30ish and I still vividly remember that.
He'll ascend.

Teachers all thought I was pathetic as fuck. They'd try to be my playmate because they saw I didn't have any.

Until middle school it seemed like many teachers didn't like me,
but now in high school teachers don't seem to give a fuck about anyone including me

Until middle school it seemed like many teachers didn't like me,
but now in high school teachers don't seem to give a fuck about anyone including me
Rlly? Is this america u ralkin about?

Lol I had a couple teachers pretty much straight up tell me I was worthless in front of the whole class.

I'm 28 and it still makes me rage.

Only had one teacher give me shit. He was a fat egg shaped Smart ass. Back then I was blue pilled and thought personality actually meant something so I would clown around in class(nothing too over the top,mostly just silly comments here and there.) I would act like this in other classes and it was never really an issue because I knew how to be silly without being obnoxious. But in his class anytime I said anything he would stop what he was doing and basically try to make me look stupid. Eventually he sent me out of class for punishment and I just stopped saying anything in his class unless asked to. Mind you my school was filled with thugs, I must’ve been an angel in comparison. He was just an insecure prick taking it out on me.

Last edited:
Hated and mocked.

With the exception of about 2-3 teachers describing me as a "sweet boy", most teachers were fucking assholes towards me. University professors were also assholes.
Even on adult training seminars, instructors are fucking jerks with me.

Grade school teachers bullied me and absolutely hated me.

High school, college, 80% liked me, 20% hated me. No in between.

Last edited:
About half the teachers found it necessary to comment on my hair loss, not in a good way