Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel İncel trait : Everyone complains you are too slow whenever you do anything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Back when schools were still open they gave us a paper to fill and pass it to next student afterwards.
İt took Chad 2 minutes to fill it because he was bussy kissing and chatting with girls.Finally when it was my turn just 5 seconds after ı get the paper everyone complained ı was being too slow.
I get so angry ı filled it with wrong information and just slept.Worst part was when the class nigger foid looked at me with ''ı will kill you'' eyes when she gave that paper to me.

Yes ive always been slow at everything i do, always last one to complete tests and shit, i hate it

Yes, people interpret your every action negatively

yeah tbh im pretty slow

fun part is that sometimes even if you are fast they will say you're slow because they think of you as worse

When people do this now I just slow down intentionally.

Yeah it’s happened to me before, but not so much nowadays.

Extreme rage fuel when boomers or chads pull a tool out of your hand or take your assignment paper because you are not "good enough". Disgusting animals.

Bruh i always get that.

I do sometimes do stuff slow tho. Which is because of low self esteem and no social connections meaning no energy

Genetically modified. Cannot relate

They will interpret you as stupid because you are ugly even though the two things aren’t even related.

Yes , I can relate

20200519 133235

I'm always told I'm too fast....
Bec I used to be slow soil I learned to be fast.
Most of my life is just waiting for others to catch up

Ragefuel indeed, people always see the worst in you

I have this 100%

Yes ive always been slow at everything i do, always last one to complete tests and shit, i hate it
This but except for eating. I eat fast as hell

Always happened to me

Truth. Idiotic people judge too hasty without even trying to understand the reason why people do things a certain way.

Last edited:
Literally me during my internship.

Usually finished at the same time as the femongoloid co-workers recording shit on a terminal but they still quietly complain about me being slow regardless. Probably because I didn’t look good doing it and this job actually stressed them to an extent. Fucking chimpanzees.