Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Eyebags due to fucked up sleep schedule

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I go to bed from 4am to 5am and wake up somewhere in between 12pm and 2pm. Additionally, I started to develope a habit of sleeping for one to two hours per day in the time frame between 5pm to 9pm.

All of this resulted in brutal eyebags that make my eye area look worse than it already is :feelsbadman:

I have those dark circles, makes me look like a fuckign lemur

Krasse Nachtpille, whenever I get into the NEET circle I return to a fucked schedule where I become nocturnal, I guess its just my natural inner clock. My bitch mother keeps nagging me about this shit like it matters at all.
Nights are peaceful the problem is that days are loud so you cant sleep properly with all the background noise.
Also getting up is just torture.

Krasse Nachtpille, whenever I get into the NEET circle I return to a fucked schedule where I become nocturnal, I guess its just my natural inner clock. My bitch mother keeps nagging me about this shit like it matters at all.
Nights are peaceful the problem is that days are loud so you cant sleep properly with all the background noise.
Also getting up is just torture.
based jake gyllenhaal poster

I look like a panda.
Inb4 brutal panda pill & I sure as shit ain't getting no pussy like poor panda.

Genetics actually

I look like a panda.
Inb4 brutal panda pill & I sure as shit ain't getting no pussy like poor panda.
If you gain a bit of weight you can try to pandamaxx :lul::lul::lul::lul::dab:

can relate, my regime is fucked up and I sit before the pc 24/7. There's no cure to eyebags as far as Im concerned, at some point they become permanent.

you still can remove them through surgery, I believe, but just think about it, once the skin gets outstretched, over a prolonged period of time, it inevitably becomes loose. How can you put it back into place? Especially if you're 20+ yo. And the skin under your eyes is one of the thinnest and most vulnerable parts of the whole body. It will only become worse and worse with age.

that's based on your bone structure

recessed shitty orbital area = bags

I sleep atleast 8+ although I can go to 12-18 hours every day. I drink fuckloads of coffee every day as well. I'm still tired all the time and I get these fucking reddish black eye bags. it is brutal indeed

I ALWAYS have them, I inherited that from my fucking grandpa JFL

Yep i inherited dark brutal circles. Fucking rage inducing