Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: Failure at everything in life

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Failure in getting friends, doing shit in school, etc. everything needed for my life i fail at and do shit in. Ive already failed like 2 or 3 classes this year, im so fucked down the line. I wish I could redo this shit, i wish i paid attention, i wish i had the want and will to pay attention. Im so fucking tired of everything, im a failure. Im not even fucking smart, im just a plain failure. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
can heavily relate

Yes, I’ve failed at everything in life. It is beyond over at this point.

I’m good at failing at least

Kinda water is wet but it's true nigga

can relate, i also fail at everything in life, i'm bad in everything.
i don't have the looks (duh)
i don't have the brains
and i'm bad even at video games, and playing vidya is all i do

IQpill hits hardest

I feel you.
It is like you are genetically destinied to fail at everything and just die. Only society keeps us alive since we are not in a natural state anymore where we get eaten by other animals if we LDAR broken on the ground.

High school drop out at 15, never had a job, I'm useless.

I feel you.
It is like you are genetically destinied to fail at everything and just die.
i have failed at everything in life, it's fucking over

Same, i tried studying 2 different things and i failed miserably, i never do anything well tbh. I don't think anyone can be more useless than me

there are 3 types of incels

Incel: cannot get laid but may succeed in other ways such as career and education

Truecel: cannot get laid, and may never get laid due to being a hardcore subhuman. May be successful or not

Voidcel: an incel who fails at every aspect of life. his entire existence is a VOID

Back when I was in school teachers wanted us to do group projects all the time. Now take a guess why I failed miserably.

Back when I was in school teachers wanted us to do group projects all the time. Now take a guess why I failed miserably.
Group projects suck major dick

Hits hard, I bought myself at least one more year of delusion with my degree, but when I end up jobless with a degree in a shit idec about there'll be nothing left for me except my mum and dad.

And then it's only a matter of time before they tell me I'm a failure too, then I really will have nothing left :feelsbadman:

there are 3 types of incels

Incel: cannot get laid but may succeed in other ways such as career and education

Truecel: cannot get laid, and may never get laid due to being a hardcore subhuman. May be successful or not

Voidcel: an incel who fails at every aspect of life. his entire existence is a VOID
I’m definitely a voidcel
High school drop out at 15, never had a job, I'm useless.
Damn how do u survive