Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Feeling no loyalty for your country.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Whenever talk about how much they feel a deep sense of pride for their country, all I want them to do is shut up. I don't feel a sense of belonging or patriotism for my country. In fact, I don't feel like I belong anywhere.

All I've experienced from society is undeserved hate and scorn, and I reflect those feelings back many, many times more intensely towards society as a whole. Why should I love a country that wishes I was dead?

Whenever talk about how much they feel a deep sense of pride for their country, all I want them to do is shut up. I don't feel a sense of belonging or patriotism for my country. In fact, I don't feel like I belong anywhere.

All I've experienced from society is undeserved hate and scorn, and I reflect those feelings back many, many times more intensely towards society as a whole. Why should I love a country that wishes I was dead?
I feel some belonging because it's the only place I've ever really lived in, but I wouldn't really say I'm patriotic

Nationalism is for retards

I'm an autist/sperg so I don't feel loyalty to any country, group, race. In my 21 years of life I never belonged ANYWHERE so the world can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
I don't feel like I belong anywhere.

I feel the exact same way.

I feel no nationalism whatsoever for my country of birth (USA), nor any sense of belong with my cultural background (Colombian & Puerto Rican). Americans see me as a foreigner, and Hispanic people see me as an introverted, soulless bore.

To hell with everything.

I'm an autist/sperg so I don't feel loyalty to any country, group, race. In my 21 years of life I never belonged ANYWHERE so the world can kiss my ass.

I feel a lot of loyalty to my country.

A country is just a designated area subject to a system of rules and regulations. If the system benefits you and you can thrive in that system why wouldn't you be patriotic.

But if that system and it's people treat you like shit, tax you to death in order to support single mothers and just wemon in general why bother? I would happily stand aside and let a foreign invader burn it to the ground.

I never belonged ANYWHERE so the world can kiss my ass.
This so much.
That's why I accept neetbux, because it's my way of giving everyone the finger.

Hey IT and normalfaggots reading this thread, thanks for paying for my video games, losers! Eat shit.

This so much.
That's why I accept neetbux, because it's my way of giving everyone the finger.

Hey IT and normalfaggots reading this thread, thanks for paying for my video games, losers! Eat shit.

Based. No reason to pledge allegiance to a society that doesn't care about you

I'm indifferent towards my country, The US. So yeah I see no reason to feel any sense of patriotism or loyalty for the country TBH.

I've never felt any loyalty towards my country because I'm from a backwards desert.

I disagree. Only incels and losers give a shit about nationalism.

Chads don't. They go anywhere that gives him more pussy. And if you're a white Chad, that means pretty much everywhere so why limit yourself to one country?

That's why you don't see chads giving a shit about race mixing or immigrants etc because those problems don't bother him. In fact Chad welcomes immigrants because he assumes they are female and that means more pussy for him

Chads live in an entirely different world

Last edited:
Lmao, i wasn't aware that patriotism still existed. I mean, who would be proud to live in a country controlled by a small elite that only serves their own interests? Worse than that, who would be dumb enough to put their lives on the line for such country?

In every state, the government is nothing but a permanent conspiracy on the part of the minority against the majority, which it enslaves and fleeces.

Countries are just artificial abstractions at this point, economic and political entities. People aren't related genetically, culturally or even historically anymore

A country is just a designated area subject to a system of rules and regulations. If the system benefits you and you can thrive in that system why wouldn't you be patriotic.

But if that system and it's people treat you like shit, tax you to death in order to support single mothers and just wemon in general why bother? I would happily stand aside and let a foreign invader burn it to the ground.
My thoughts exactly.

My country is a cumdump for niggers, kikes and chinks, nothing more. Its founding stock are degenerates. I'll have loyalty to it when it actually becomes something and hangs the people existentially threatening what it is from lampposts.

:feelsthink: nice argument to support illegal immigration

But if that system and it's people treat you like shit, tax you to death in order to support single mothers and just women in general why bother? I would happily stand aside and let a foreign invader burn it to the ground.
It's not going to get any better. The rich get richer and the poor are dying. The media don't portray any bad things that are going on like the rise of homelessness, increasing rate of food banks. The propaganda is real. The revolution will not be televised.

:feelsthink: nice argument to support illegal immigration
Illegal immigrants are shit and will destroy a country. But why keep a country nice and safe and prosperous? So chad and stacy can enjoy a nice modern county, so their kids can be safe and well. Anything that increases their suffering is ok by me.

Lol. Countries are (((companies)))

There is no place a truecel would be respected and loved and thus being a patriot as an incel is only a vain effort to gain acceptance and kinda cucked tbh.

I don’t mind my country and couldn’t imagine moving out of it, but I’m not passionate about it either.

Cuck if you love your country when the feeling is clearly not mutual

I would pledge loyalty to China if it meant I were paid more.

Not true. I am a totally loyal to my country, family and friends. In my country the powerful, most women, the rich and most chads are working on its demise. In my imagination my nation should be a big family where everyone has its place in contrast to the fucking selfishness and selfdestruction I am witnessing every day. BTW in my city already most people die alone and are being buried anonymously.

Chad is global everyone admires so naturally yea

you belong here fren :heart:

i have loyalty for my heart and god

America isn't the "land of the free" anymore and is run by crazies that promote degeneracy every single day. If any other country wants to do another 9/11 or nuke this country I have no qualms about it. Just don't nuke me.

If anybody still loves America after the whole DNC Campaign debacle and what happened to Epstein then you are fucking asleep at the wheel. There is nothing to love about America anymore.

Nationalism is a retard ideology.

Americunts piss me off the most though.

The first betrayal of me by the US was right out of the womb when they raped me with a scalpel to my genitals.

You never mattered as an an American. I couldn't give a shit about this country. It's an evil country by nature so I feel no remorse for despising it.

I would renounce citizenship if I had the money.

We are only have rights on paper. From a practical standpoint we are closer to property. You can only get in legal trouble for harming us if you are exceptional reckless in how you do it.

We are only have rights on paper. From a practical standpoint we are closer to property. You can only get in legal trouble for harming us if you are exceptional reckless in how you do it.

Damn right.

I have zero loyalty to my country, because I am a deathnic. The foids of my ethnicity avoid their male counterparts like the plague.

This is how it is, and always was in human society: rules for thee but not for me. There is and always was a privileged group above the law, but now they mostly keep out of sight. Any study of history will lead you to these same conclusions.

Most kids are brainwashed into thinking that "loyalty to their country" is admirable. It's not, it shows you are nothing but a sheep