Incel trait: feeling weird in normie clothes

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 21h 20m
Whenever I tried to be fashionable and dress NT I just feel so awkward, and fraud like and just uncomfortable

Whenever I would try to go to the mall and go to a normie store and see what is most NT, whenever I try it on I just feel like an impostor basically. I don't know how normies don't feel this way

But when I go back to sperg neet clothes I feel so much better and more normal. I don't know how many cels can relate but I assume a few at least.

C

ChronicPaincel

Late stage LDAR
★★★
40d 10h 46m
But when I go back to sperg neet clothes I feel so much better and more normal. I don't know how many cels can relate but I assume a few at least.
100%

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 21h 20m
What is this?:feelswhere:
Think about what a loser would wear. Something a normie never would. Always non trendy, unflattering fit, comfort/functionality over fashion, etx

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

ErdoganPill,take it
★★★★★
106d 14h 3m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
193d 5h 33m
Why even bother wearing clothes?

dhl77y-3313242b-9331-4df0-b54c-3d0f7655ef5c.jpg

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★
10d 5h 11m
I always dress like it's the fall all year round.

orchis

orchis

Adrift
★★★★★
80d 7h 13m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
160d 22h 4m
same I dress like a bum or a thug(hooide) outside work cause it's the way a trucel is supposed to be

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 21h 20m
same I dress like a bum or a thug(hooide) outside work cause it's the way a trucel is supposed to be
Yes kids in school would say I "dress like a school shooter" (aka I'm ugly and dress non NT)

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★★
28d 22h 49m
I have no idea what looks good. I dont understand fashion at all.
Truecel trait

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★
46d 11h 40m
Whenever I tried to be fashionable and dress NT I just feel so awkward, and fraud like and just uncomfortable

Whenever I would try to go to the mall and go to a normie store and see what is most NT, whenever I try it on I just feel like an impostor basically. I don't know how normies don't feel this way

:yes:

Just wear hoodies and you'll look semi-NT while being comfortable. I try to go shopping for clothes but it's hard to find clothes that don't have logos or other stupid shit on them. Also with pants it's impossible to find ones that aren't fag-fit.

Last edited:
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
80d 21h 20m
:yes:

Just wear hoodies and you'll look semi-NT while being comfortable. I try to go shopping for clothes but it's hard to find clothes that don't have logos or other stupid shit on them. Also with pants it's impossible to find ones that aren't fag-fit.
Yeah everything is skinny usually, slim at best nowadays

I don't mind slim I guess I'm not exactly fat but man all the skinny fat wearing slim fitted stuff is just lol

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 5h 12m
Same, it feels weird trying to integrate in society when I know I'm so out of place.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 11h 36m
i don't relate

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
68d 11h 57m
I can’t relate with this. I usually wear hoodie and jeans if I ever go outside.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
46d 6h 11m
I relate. Think it might be a legit autism trait related to hypersensitivity. It's like how some autists are sensitive to loud noises, their skin is also more discomforted by the feel of the clothes.

Idk i dont think im legit autistic though. Just broken mentally and physically

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
50d 21h 9m
Extremely relatable. It’s the disconnect form “accepted” behaviors and thought processes that leads to this.

hikicel

hikicel

Veteran
★★★
13d 23h 13m
I bought 10 shirts on ebay for a total price of $40 all the same color, and I have 3 pairs of black shorts. I wear that everyday for the past 3 years.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
121d 9h 45m
I don’t even know what normie clothes are tbh. I could not assemble a “lit af :fire: fit” to save my life. I just wear regular jeans and t shirts and stuff

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuyCel / Part-time postmaxxer
-
12d 12h 16m
I don’t even know what normie clothes are tbh. I could not assemble a “lit af :fire: fit” to save my life. I just wear regular jeans and t shirts and stuff
tbf casual outfits like those are the most popular type of "normie" outfit

silly & impractical outfits get lots of attention but are a pretty small minority

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
47d 5h 48m

Can't relate. I don't wear clothes at home I just wear bathrobes everywhere and If I have to go outside I put my bathrobes under my clothes because they are nice and warm though it's a bit hard to get them into the trousers; unless it's night then I just got in my bathrobes since normies are off the streets so I can do what I want. Bathrobemaxxing.

1604521190634.png

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
85d 17h 55m

Soviolaki

Soviolaki

Greycel
1d 1h 55m
when i go to the mall i always dress literally like the virgin guy meme but i don't even know what is considered a normie's clothes