Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: feeling weird in normie clothes

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I tried to be fashionable and dress NT I just feel so awkward, and fraud like and just uncomfortable

Whenever I would try to go to the mall and go to a normie store and see what is most NT, whenever I try it on I just feel like an impostor basically. I don't know how normies don't feel this way

But when I go back to sperg neet clothes I feel so much better and more normal. I don't know how many cels can relate but I assume a few at least.

What is this?:feelswhere:
Think about what a loser would wear. Something a normie never would. Always non trendy, unflattering fit, comfort/functionality over fashion, etx

Why even bother wearing clothes?

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I always dress like it's the fall all year round.

same I dress like a bum or a thug(hooide) outside work cause it's the way a trucel is supposed to be

same I dress like a bum or a thug(hooide) outside work cause it's the way a trucel is supposed to be
Yes kids in school would say I "dress like a school shooter" (aka I'm ugly and dress non NT)

I have no idea what looks good. I dont understand fashion at all.
Truecel trait

Whenever I tried to be fashionable and dress NT I just feel so awkward, and fraud like and just uncomfortable

Whenever I would try to go to the mall and go to a normie store and see what is most NT, whenever I try it on I just feel like an impostor basically. I don't know how normies don't feel this way

But when I go back to sperg neet clothes I feel so much better and more normal. I don't know how many cels can relate but I assume a few at least.
:yes:

Just wear hoodies and you'll look semi-NT while being comfortable. I try to go shopping for clothes but it's hard to find clothes that don't have logos or other stupid shit on them. Also with pants it's impossible to find ones that aren't fag-fit.

Last edited:
:yes:

Just wear hoodies and you'll look semi-NT while being comfortable. I try to go shopping for clothes but it's hard to find clothes that don't have logos or other stupid shit on them. Also with pants it's impossible to find ones that aren't fag-fit.
Yeah everything is skinny usually, slim at best nowadays

I don't mind slim I guess I'm not exactly fat but man all the skinny fat wearing slim fitted stuff is just lol

Same, it feels weird trying to integrate in society when I know I'm so out of place.

i don't relate

I can’t relate with this. I usually wear hoodie and jeans if I ever go outside.

I relate. Think it might be a legit autism trait related to hypersensitivity. It's like how some autists are sensitive to loud noises, their skin is also more discomforted by the feel of the clothes.

Idk i dont think im legit autistic though. Just broken mentally and physically

Extremely relatable. It’s the disconnect form “accepted” behaviors and thought processes that leads to this.

I bought 10 shirts on ebay for a total price of $40 all the same color, and I have 3 pairs of black shorts. I wear that everyday for the past 3 years.

I don’t even know what normie clothes are tbh. I could not assemble a “lit af :fire: fit” to save my life. I just wear regular jeans and t shirts and stuff

I don’t even know what normie clothes are tbh. I could not assemble a “lit af :fire: fit” to save my life. I just wear regular jeans and t shirts and stuff

tbf casual outfits like those are the most popular type of "normie" outfit

silly & impractical outfits get lots of attention but are a pretty small minority

Can't relate. I don't wear clothes at home I just wear bathrobes everywhere and If I have to go outside I put my bathrobes under my clothes because they are nice and warm though it's a bit hard to get them into the trousers; unless it's night then I just got in my bathrobes since normies are off the streets so I can do what I want. Bathrobemaxxing.

when i go to the mall i always dress literally like the virgin guy meme but i don't even know what is considered a normie's clothes

Can relate for the most part. I've never owned a pair of jeans or a leather jacket, for example - I know it would feel so unnatural wearing stuff like that. I tend to wear T-shirts, long-sleeved tops, hoodies/fleeces and shorts - no idea if this is fashionable or not, I just wear them because I like wearing them.