Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: flinching whenever touched or almost touched

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I think some of us share this trait because we’ve been bullied / excessively physically abused, as a child by either our parents, other family members, or a bully(ies).

And tbh this is one of the reasons why I don’t play sports like basketball (I’m black too, JFL) or soccer. Every time that someone tried to fake throw the ball in my face, I’d punch them in the neck. I’m not taking any damn chances with these normalfags.

Bullied by words. People judging me wherever I go

Bullied by words. People judging me wherever I go

That too. Shit sucks and still does. I’m starting to hear fucking voices of ppl judging me, real or not. Smfh

is this possible autism trait?

I think some of us share this trait because we’ve been bullied / excessively physically abused, as a child by either our parents, other family members, or a bully(ies).

And tbh this is one of the reasons why I don’t play sports like basketball (I’m black too, JFL) or soccer. Every time that someone tried to fake throw the ball in my face, I’d punch them in the neck. I’m not taking any damn chances with these normalfags.
when someone is fake throwing a ball at you, you have to be chad not to flinch,
the guy that wants to dominate you in this scenario assumes he is much higher in social hierarchy than you, so if he sees your subhumanass not flinching he might accually throw the ball at you (because you are signaling to him "do it bitch" just imagine an incel acting like that)
Rock

, then its on you to retaliate, and since he threw a ball in your face for no reason the only reasonable response is to fight. Does this happen to chads? are normfags capable of insulting chads in that way? i dont think so

That's a trait of all those who didn't do sports as kids

That too. Shit sucks and still does. I’m starting to hear fucking voices of ppl judging me, real or not. Smfh
Now every time I see a girl laugh I think she's laughing at me because it really happened several times. I hate when people judge me,because of this I don't go out anymore...

Last edited: