Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: foids at the stores do anything to avoid helping you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today I was coming home from my moms house and I got in an electronic store to buy earphones. The staff was mostly females and I asked one of them who was on the counter how much for some red earphones. She wasn't doing nothing important and I swear to you that instead of just telling me the fucking price she called the only male employee to help me. The guy asked me what i wanted but I got upset and said just forget about it and got out.

I'm pissed off right now. You see, that's why no one in their right mind should hire foids to run a business. They just physically can't deal with subhuman customers for one minute, even when that's their fucking job to do it. That's why most small business go bankrupt. Because they hire inept foids.

You couldn't pay foids to deal with subhumans

I had a personal shopper at a department store once, and she was great, but for some reason she wanted to make small talk though I didn't because being social is extremely mentally taxing.

I realized that I'd actually rather be left alone so I do most of my shopping online. Or I look at products online and/or memorize the store layout so I can get what I want with as little help from store employees as possible.

I had a personal shopper at a department store once, and she was great, but for some reason she wanted to make small talk though I didn't because being social is extremely mentally taxing.

I realized that I'd actually rather be left alone so I do most of my shopping online. Or I look at products online and/or memorize the store layout so I can get what I want with as little help from store employees as possible.
A personal shopper?

Yeah it sucks. It happened to me in Walmart once. A woman working there (late teens - early 20s) was walking by me and i asked her to help me find something and she didn't even look my way. Just kept carrying on and didn't even acknowledge i existed

What is a personal shopper?

What is a personal shopper?
Instead of walking around the store picking out clothes, you get a private room and they arrange a selection of stuff for you

Instead of walking around the store picking out clothes, you get a private room and they arrange a selection of stuff for you
Mogs me, ive never had that

ProfileIcon uclqguvm82n21

"Not how help works."