Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel Trait: Forward head posture.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You're all probably leaning towards your computers as you're doing this, and I can't blame you. As incels, we become so addicted to screens that we get drawn in to them and fuck up our posture. Then when your walk you're likely still leaning over like a fucking weirdo. It's actually a failo and makes you look shorter too, so that only decreases your already low SMV. Chad, on the other hand, has so much to do in his life that he has great posture. I've tried to make efforts to fix this but it's hard as fuck.

Last edited:
Having your ears aligned with your shoulders is impossible. Proper posture couches are frauds.
lordosis-treatment-kyphosis-treatment.jpg

Doing right now as we speak, especially when I play R6 and am too focused.

universal posture of failures

Rainbow Six Siege for short, it's a good multiplayer game, takes a lot of focus though.

Stop playing those stupid games and do something ! , 80% of the male population is about to go extinct ... we need to act !

( in skyrim )

and also pencil neck makes it more uglier and beta aswell

Stop playing those stupid games and do something ! , 80% of the male population is about to go extinct ... we need to act !

( in skyrim )
Would of, maybe if I didn't take an arrow to the knee...

Stop playing those stupid games and do something !

Mom, you have an account on this forum?

giphy.gif

But srs fortnite and R6 are soy games

On of my most hated traits. I hate walking past a mirror and seeing my head tilted down when I should be standing up straight and tall. :incel::feels:

Even skinny framecel sex-havers have excellent posture. I know one at my work.

My posture is weird though. I have a straight back and neck but my shoulders tend to slouch automatically i can't have them pulled back straight with my chest out, probably rounded shoulders. I need to work out more.

But general grievous is cool.

Mouthbreathing results in your jaw hanging open, dragging down the rest of your head. Gravity is a bitch
ezrhwqy3sle11.jpg

chad could be leaning towards his computer 24/7 but still have perfect posture. thats how much genetically superior he is.

recessed jaw and forward head posture go hand in hand btw check out mike mews video

Having your ears aligned with your shoulders is impossible. Proper posture couches are frauds

That's because of your recessed maxilla and mandible blocking the necessary downward rotation of your head.

I usually walk in that posture it's imposible to change it

I don't even know the way I walk I just LDAR all day

Having your ears aligned with your shoulders is impossible. Proper posture couches are frauds.
lordosis-treatment-kyphosis-treatment.jpg
Jfl no one walks like that. Boxers have major forward head posture. The forward head is only a problem if you have a twig neck

Still playing FC New Dawn. The music is based, keeps me distracted from real life.

I don't have it too badly, though I do slouch.

It's impossible to walk straight when youre depressed