Incel Trait: Getting called "buddy" or "son"

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
One of the results of having a narrow low-T incel frame is perceptional childhood. You will NEVER actually look like an adult, and people around you will let you know. Normal men don't get called "buddy" or "honey", but you always will because you are a perma-child.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Femoids calling me "boy". Except teen girls, those say I old

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
I'm in my 30s and people call me , kid, kiddo, buddy, young man, son. Totally emasculating and makes me feel terrible.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
Yes, and even people my age talk to me in a patronizing tone

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
I
One of the results of having a narrow low-T incel frame is perceptional childhood. You will NEVER actually look like an adult, and people around you will let you know. Normal men don't get called "buddy" or "honey", but you always will because you are a perma-child.
I hope i will never look like adult!

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
"Hey bud" - coworker soyfag that sucks everyone off and vice versa

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Officer
-
Hasn't happened to me since I was in teens

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

500mg NEET
-
When people call me buddy I feel the spirit of Saint Elliot rush through me. It pisses me off to no fucking end.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Legend
-
I got called little fella and shy all the time because of being ugly, short, and skinny. To them they thought nothing of it. With me I felt such unfathomable rage and pain.

Evildоer

Evildоer

non-NT & low oxytocin
-
I'm typically called as young man, and that's with a beard, mind you, not sure how i'd be called without it, probably a kid or something

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
yea some telemarketers called me buddy and asked if my parents were home JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Ye definitely. I still look like a little person.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
The subtle mogs are the worst :feelsbadman:

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

protect TayK & Holmes at all costs
-
Eh, to be fair where I’m from everybody calls each other “son”

wandercamp

wandercamp

Major
-
Hasn't happened to me since I was in teens
never got called like that
fakecels

Eh, to be fair where I’m from everybody calls each other “son”
cope, you just don't spend time with health T-level men

I'm typically called as young man, and that's with a beard, mind you, not sure how i'd be called without it, probably a kid or something
Young man is definitely something Chad does't hear.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
Grannies call me "Dear" or "Honey".

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-
Where I live, I get called "love" or "baby" or "dear" or "Mister (plus my first name)" all the time, and I'm sixty. It's the way we roll down here, and it beats lots of other places.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
fakecels

cope, you just don't spend time with health T-level men

Young man is definitely something Chad does't hear.
lol people shit too much on me to call me even buddy

IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Trucel
-
Where I live, I get called "love" or "baby" or "dear" or "Mister (plus my first name)" all the time, and I'm sixty. It's the way we roll down here, and it beats lots of other places.
Where do you live?

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
cope i'm beardmaxxxed they call me mr
i always looked older than my peers

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

When will the suffering end
-
Damn, you are older than @FrustratedWhiteMale

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-
Damn, you are older than @FrustratedWhiteMale
Sixty years is a long time. You younger fellows are getting screwed so badly. Lousy job prospects, a mountain of debt if you go to college, technological advances that turn the whole country into one giant cocktail lounge. Small wonder so many of you are pissed. I got on the ladder just before they pulled it up. I went to the high school of an insular community where our female classmates had us, and only us, to choose from.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
5'6 manlet with youngish face and young sounding voice.
It never began for me

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
Happens all the time. It’s mild condescension masqueraded as friendly

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Ye definitely incel trait, happened to me today.

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
-
im 32 and some fucking millenial youngcel faggot at the gym called me "sir" . i was raging internally

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
I usually get called my name in diminutive. It's fucking over. Not only does it have the implication of not accepting you as an adult man but they may also be calling you gay depending on the person.

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Bullies always win
-
I get called that all the time, especially online. Sometimes, when she is upset, my sister even calls me that because of my autism.

Recently, I called one of my childhood bullies out for talking behind my back about what damaged my brain. "I guess I was just a big bully. Hope you're doing well bud", he said.
I usually get called my name in diminutive. It's fucking over. Not only does it have the implication of not accepting you as an adult man but they may also be calling you gay depending on the person.
Out of the closet and into the fire