Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Getting called "buddy" or "son"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
One of the results of having a narrow low-T incel frame is perceptional childhood. You will NEVER actually look like an adult, and people around you will let you know. Normal men don't get called "buddy" or "honey", but you always will because you are a perma-child.

Femoids calling me "boy". Except teen girls, those say I old

I'm in my 30s and people call me , kid, kiddo, buddy, young man, son. Totally emasculating and makes me feel terrible.

Yes, and even people my age talk to me in a patronizing tone

over for buddy boyos

I
One of the results of having a narrow low-T incel frame is perceptional childhood. You will NEVER actually look like an adult, and people around you will let you know. Normal men don't get called "buddy" or "honey", but you always will because you are a perma-child.
I hope i will never look like adult!

"Hey bud" - coworker soyfag that sucks everyone off and vice versa

Hasn't happened to me since I was in teens

When people call me buddy I feel the spirit of Saint Elliot rush through me. It pisses me off to no fucking end.

never got called like that

I got called little fella and shy all the time because of being ugly, short, and skinny. To them they thought nothing of it. With me I felt such unfathomable rage and pain.

I'm typically called as young man, and that's with a beard, mind you, not sure how i'd be called without it, probably a kid or something

yea some telemarketers called me buddy and asked if my parents were home JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ye definitely. I still look like a little person.

The subtle mogs are the worst :feelsbadman:

Eh, to be fair where I’m from everybody calls each other “son”

Hasn't happened to me since I was in teens
never got called like that
fakecels

Eh, to be fair where I’m from everybody calls each other “son”
cope, you just don't spend time with health T-level men

I'm typically called as young man, and that's with a beard, mind you, not sure how i'd be called without it, probably a kid or something
Young man is definitely something Chad does't hear.

Grannies call me "Dear" or "Honey".

Where I live, I get called "love" or "baby" or "dear" or "Mister (plus my first name)" all the time, and I'm sixty. It's the way we roll down here, and it beats lots of other places.

fakecels

cope, you just don't spend time with health T-level men

Young man is definitely something Chad does't hear.
lol people shit too much on me to call me even buddy

Where I live, I get called "love" or "baby" or "dear" or "Mister (plus my first name)" all the time, and I'm sixty. It's the way we roll down here, and it beats lots of other places.
Where do you live?

cope i'm beardmaxxxed they call me mr
542460476685156394.png
i always looked older than my peers

yes you're right

Damn, you are older than @FrustratedWhiteMale

Damn, you are older than @FrustratedWhiteMale
Sixty years is a long time. You younger fellows are getting screwed so badly. Lousy job prospects, a mountain of debt if you go to college, technological advances that turn the whole country into one giant cocktail lounge. Small wonder so many of you are pissed. I got on the ladder just before they pulled it up. I went to the high school of an insular community where our female classmates had us, and only us, to choose from.

5'6 manlet with youngish face and young sounding voice.
It never began for me

Happens all the time. It’s mild condescension masqueraded as friendly

Ye definitely incel trait, happened to me today.

im 32 and some fucking millenial youngcel faggot at the gym called me "sir" . i was raging internally

I usually get called my name in diminutive. It's fucking over. Not only does it have the implication of not accepting you as an adult man but they may also be calling you gay depending on the person.

I get called that all the time, especially online. Sometimes, when she is upset, my sister even calls me that because of my autism.

Recently, I called one of my childhood bullies out for talking behind my back about what damaged my brain. "I guess I was just a big bully. Hope you're doing well bud", he said.
I usually get called my name in diminutive. It's fucking over. Not only does it have the implication of not accepting you as an adult man but they may also be calling you gay depending on the person.
Out of the closet and into the fire

just be priest theory, imagine mogging all the normies by getting constantly called father