[RageFuel] Incel trait: Getting uninvited from birthdays

Terranigma

Terranigma

Recruit
-
Apr 2, 2019
As a very young child I actually befriended our neighbours kid, who happened to be a foid and about 1 year younger than me. Obviously from that point on, we were always invited at each other's birthday parties.

I distinctly remember her actually going through the trouble of uninviting me from her birthday as soon as she hit puberty (maybe her 12th or 13th birthday)? She had the gall to give me some cock & bull story how I know none of her new friends and I would be bored and awkward. After that we didn't speak again and she pretended to not know me in public.

Fucking lol. This still haunts me.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

17 yo ricecel
-
Nov 28, 2019
Shouldve fucked her before she reached puberty

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

bangladeshicel in the west
-
Sep 30, 2019
Not even getting invited in the first place is greater suifuel

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
-
Jul 22, 2019
Not even my own cousins invited me

Terranigma

Terranigma

Recruit
-
Apr 2, 2019
Not even getting invited in the first place is greater suifuel
I probably didn't explain this right. They were our next door neighbours. I'm not sure we formally invited each other for this. It was just implied. She went out of her way to make sure that i didn't show up out of the blue. Probably didn't want to be embarrassed ("Do you know that guy??!?! *gasp*")

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
Apr 24, 2019
I stopped getting invited to partys at around 12ish also. As soon as puberty hits life ends for incels and life starts for Chads and Stacys :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
at least you got something, i remember when i was 8, a kid invited everyone except me.

solblue

solblue

Captain
-
Dec 9, 2017
That is completely heartless. That fucking bitch needs to be taught a lesson in God of War

nolifenofuture

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
-
Jan 7, 2019
Last birthday party I got invited to was in 1st grade. When it's over you know from a young age.

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
-
Feb 12, 2020
As a very young child I actually befriended our neighbours kid, who happened to be a foid and about 1 year younger than me. Obviously from that point on, we were always invited at each other's birthday parties.

I distinctly remember her actually going through the trouble of uninviting me from her birthday as soon as she hit puberty (maybe her 12th or 13th birthday)? She had the gall to give me some cock & bull story how I know none of her new friends and I would be bored and awkward. After that we didn't speak again and she pretended to not know me in public.

Fucking lol. This still haunts me.
God, what a piece of crap. After all, females have no empathy

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Admiral
-
Dec 28, 2019
It all goes to shit once puberty happens

SaintElliotreeeee

SaintElliotreeeee

0.00001/10
-
May 7, 2018
a girl said to me there was a party at the weekend and everyone will be there... then didnt invite me

what a cruel person, why even bring it up if ur not inviting me

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Major
-
Oct 4, 2019
As a kid I only went to one B-Day party.i was never invited by friends so I know the feeling.