Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: Getting uninvited from birthdays

Terranigma

Terranigma

Recruit
★★★★
As a very young child I actually befriended our neighbours kid, who happened to be a foid and about 1 year younger than me. Obviously from that point on, we were always invited at each other's birthday parties.

I distinctly remember her actually going through the trouble of uninviting me from her birthday as soon as she hit puberty (maybe her 12th or 13th birthday)? She had the gall to give me some cock & bull story how I know none of her new friends and I would be bored and awkward. After that we didn't speak again and she pretended to not know me in public.

Fucking lol. This still haunts me.

Shouldve fucked her before she reached puberty

I wouldnt go even when invited

jfl at having foid friends

Not even getting invited in the first place is greater suifuel

Not even my own cousins invited me

Not even getting invited in the first place is greater suifuel
I probably didn't explain this right. They were our next door neighbours. I'm not sure we formally invited each other for this. It was just implied. She went out of her way to make sure that i didn't show up out of the blue. Probably didn't want to be embarrassed ("Do you know that guy??!?! *gasp*")

I stopped getting invited to partys at around 12ish also. As soon as puberty hits life ends for incels and life starts for Chads and Stacys :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That is completely heartless. That fucking bitch needs to be taught a lesson in God of War

Last birthday party I got invited to was in 1st grade. When it's over you know from a young age.

As a very young child I actually befriended our neighbours kid, who happened to be a foid and about 1 year younger than me. Obviously from that point on, we were always invited at each other's birthday parties.

I distinctly remember her actually going through the trouble of uninviting me from her birthday as soon as she hit puberty (maybe her 12th or 13th birthday)? She had the gall to give me some cock & bull story how I know none of her new friends and I would be bored and awkward. After that we didn't speak again and she pretended to not know me in public.

Fucking lol. This still haunts me.

God, what a piece of crap. After all, females have no empathy

It all goes to shit once puberty happens

a girl said to me there was a party at the weekend and everyone will be there... then didnt invite me

what a cruel person, why even bring it up if ur not inviting me

As a kid I only went to one B-Day party.i was never invited by friends so I know the feeling.