Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: getting upset at a doctors appointment when they tell you you’re relatively healthy

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Not news I want to hear. Nothing worse for an incel then hearing you have a clean bill of health. I want to die as quickly as possible

Well, to be fair dying from a serious disease is not funny or quick, you'd be in your bed with terrible pain for months. I'd rather go fast.

If you want to die then you could just commit suicide. It would be less painful than dying a disease or chronic illness. You might as well be in good health because illness and inceldom are bad when combined.

Not news I want to hear. Nothing worse for an incel then hearing you have a clean bill of health. I want to die as quickly as possible
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You made my night bro! I'm lolling irl. Not at your unfortunate life, I'm laughing at how relatable this is.

incel trait never going to the doctor because not caring if im healthy or not