Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: getting your pants pulled down in public as a kid

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
First time my pants were pulled down I was a little kid at the doctors. The doctor demanded to see my ass but I refused. I had a lot of shame and pride as a kid.

But suddenly, like a crazy bison, my dad bent me over his knee and pulled my pants down violently. Out popped my ass like a piece of jelly and with it went my dignity and self worth. I didnt talk to him for ages after. I think I was 6.

The next time my booty was brutally exposed was in school. Another kid who liked to hit people pulled it down while we were in gym. Luckily most people were facing away from me as we were watching the teacher demonstrate something. There were a few stragglers though who saw but they called out the guy who did it and kept it hush. I was quick to pull my pants back up. I am certain my chad teacher saw my unshaved hairy cock but he didnt react at all and pretended not to. For that I am grateful.

Like the pussy I was i treated the incident as if it was just a joke (another incel trait imo)

never happened to me

This actually happened in middle school. One of the Chads pantsed me and boxers came down and some of my classmates saw my micropenis. It was one of the worst days in my life.

This actually happened in middle school. One of the Chads pantsed me and boxers came down and some of my classmates saw my micropenis. It was one of the worst days in my life.
Fucken brutal man

Happened to some guy back at school in front of foids

First time my pants were pulled down I was a little kid at the doctors. The doctor demanded to see my ass but I refused. I had a lot of shame and pride as a kid.

But suddenly, like a crazy bison, my dad bent me over his knee and pulled my pants down violently. Out popped my ass like a piece of jelly and with it went my dignity and self worth. I didnt talk to him for ages after. I think I was 6.

The next time my booty was brutally exposed was in school. Another kid who liked to hit people pulled it down while we were in gym. Luckily most people were facing away from me as we were watching the teacher demonstrate something. There were a few stragglers though who saw but they called out the guy who did it and kept it hush. I was quick to pull my pants back up. I am certain my chad teacher saw my unshaved hairy cock but he didnt react at all and pretended not to. For that I am grateful.

Like the pussy I was i treated the incident as if it was just a joke (another incel trait imo)

Too bad you weren't born in Clown World era.

The pants pulling bully in response to what he did to you likely would've been raped, beaten and sent to Guantanamo Bay and you would've been lavished with SJW succubi and an army of tranny and LGBTQ fag friends that would assure you that "it gets better" and hell you might of even got your own MTV show or be made into an automatic Youtube "star".

Oh wait...you're a heterosexual white guy right?

Nevermind.

ZOG wouldn't do shit for you in such case.

The pants pulling bully in response to what he did to you likely would've been raped, beaten and sent to Guantanamo Bay and you would've been lavished with SJW succubi and an army of tranny and LGBTQ fag friends that would assure you that "it gets better" and hell you might of even got your own MTV show or be made into an automatic Youtube "star".

Nevermind.

Yes. Yes i am.

I got pantsed in school and cried ngl when I was in like 5th grade

i got my pants pulled down a lot in school when i was younger.

it happened to two of my classmates the bullies were the worst, they tried to do it but ran as fast as i could...RUN FORREST, RUN

That only happened with me once if I remember correctly, but I was already like 14 and my underwear went down as well, I was naked for a second.

Tbh one time in 4th grade me and my friends did that to one of our other friends. We took him out to the field and damn near stripped him naked despite his pleas. But he was my friend so I looked at it as a joke, but my other friends probably didn't like him and did it with intent to cause him pain. Now that I look back, I feel bad and want to say sorry to him

I had this done to me as a kid then after I made sure my shorts string was tight they gave up after that. a few doctors have seen my cock mainly because I have testicular cysts every so often and I have to get ultra sounds at first I was nervous as my cock is small now what I do is when the doctors are feeling my balls I look at them doing it and they turn there heads away as I make the whole situation awkward as fuck and I enjoy it seeing there faces go red. funny shit

Tbh one time in 4th grade me and my friends did that to one of our other friends. We took him out to the field and damn near stripped him naked despite his pleas. But he was my friend so I looked at it as a joke, but my other friends probably didn't like him and did it with intent to cause him pain. Now that I look back, I feel bad and want to say sorry to him
Thats fucked up man. I pulled a legit autistic midget kids pants down when I was 7 or 8 because i used to hang around a bully. He was doing it so i joined in to impress him. When I was older and saw the kid i used to be nice to him. Felt bad for a long time.

I had this done to me as a kid then after I made sure my shorts string was tight they gave up after that. a few doctors have seen my cock mainly because I have testicular cysts every so often and I have to get ultra sounds at first I was nervous as my cock is small now what I do is when the doctors are feeling my balls I look at them doing it and they turn there heads away as I make the whole situation awkward as fuck and I enjoy it seeing there faces go red. funny shit

Fuck are they foid doctors? Do you ever get hard?

I think Casagrandes is giving me a fetish for getting pants'd by a thicc older sister.

What do?

Once a 16 year old foid lured me into the brushes at the park with a promise of a blow job. She then proceeded to tell me she was actually 15, called me a paedophile (AOC is 16 here) and her gang of orbiter chadlites and normies came running around the corner, pinned me down and pulled my pants off before I could do anything.

They threw them out into the middle of the park, which I then had to run in broad daylight to retrieve.

Once a 16 year old foid lured me into the brushes at the park with a promise of a blow job. She then proceeded to tell me she was actually 15, called me a paedophile (AOC is 16 here) and her gang of orbiter chadlites and normies came running around the corner, pinned me down and pulled my pants off before I could do anything.

They threw them out into the middle of the park, which I then had to run in broad daylight to retrieve.
brutally over

Nevermind.

I got my shorts pulled down in high school gym class and called the guy who did it a faggot, so if that had happened in this SJW nightmare era (I'm an oldcel), I probably would have been the one who was Guantanamo'd.

This also happened with me, not in school, but in the street.