Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: go on computer mindlessly for 12 hours and still dont talk to anyone even if its online

Today I refused to even watch my whatsapp messages

12 hours is nothing

25-30 hour stretches with 10 hours of sleep in between

pff amateurscels...I don't even have a smartphone.Just an orange 15 eur chinese atrocity that can barely call and receive.It is always with zero battery and I charge it/keep it switched on only when I go to the woods and my mom is worried.

It's interesting how even though people here live in very different parts of the planet and come from very different backgrounds, being an incel made our lives pretty much the same.

Lack of sexual experience destroys a man's sanity.

Even bigger incel trait: continuously check apps such as discord for new messages/conversations and never find anything because you're not socially skilled enough to start good conversations yourself....
And of course spend almost all of your day in front of the PC so it becomes a huge time waste and procrastination medium.

Browsing the internet mindlessly is a good cope to get your mind off things ngl
Previous generations of incels didn't have that luxury and had to get lost in reading books or magazines :feelshaha: