Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: hate telling people what to do, even if you're given some authority

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Chadlites and Chads love it. As crazy as it sounds, I even think it gives them a sexual turn on to discipline their subordinates; example - at the gym I go to, the owner suspends his employees for completely stupid things, and the stupid normie employees admit it without shame.
I'm in a middle management position, and I do have to tell people what to do, but I do it in an indirect way. If it ever comes to a point where a worker needs "discipline", it's easier to just tell them to leave (I have not been put in that situation yet, though).

Ive never been given any authority

Perfect example of this at my workplace .
There is this high tier normie tallfag , who is kinda on the same level as me when it comes to position of power
and there is a stark difference in the way we talk to our " subordinates " .
When he talks to them , he is always physically dominating them ( example : putting hand on shoulders while holding strong eye contact ) , making fun of them subliminally and mogging them , cause i think he needs this to feel masculine or some shit .
When i talk to them , i do it respectfully and i am more professional .
i sometimes make a joke but they are never the butt of the joke .
When the other guy makes ajoke , 90% of the time hes making fun of people who have less power than him .

Incel trait: Never being given any authority

Is true. I'm 35 years old and all the jobs I've had in my life have been bottom-tier.

But yeah, I don't like the idea of chewing someone out, even if they deserve it. I hate it when people do it to me and I don't want to do it to others.

One time I was given authority over a bunch of teens (I'm in my 20s). All the teens were taller than me and looked older. I was too high inhib to act like a boss around them too

Perfect example of this at my workplace .
There is this high tier normie tallfag , who is kinda on the same level as me when it comes to position of power
and there is a stark difference in the way we talk to our " subordinates " .
When he talks to them , he is always physically dominating them ( example : putting hand on shoulders while holding strong eye contact ) , making fun of them subliminally and mogging them , cause i think he needs this to feel masculine or some shit .
When i talk to them , i do it respectfully and i am more professional .
i sometimes make a joke but they are never the butt of the joke .
When the other guy makes ajoke , 90% of the time hes making fun of people who have less power than him .
You're inherently stronger than him socially sounds like to me. If you were good looking you'd have a halo at work I'll bet, and he'd still be stuck as a brutish normie piece of cowshit.

Because they wont listen to an ugly male

While I don't have any authority over anyone where I work, it is definitely satisfying to seniority mog all the new hires and be an asshole to them when they first start.

It in turn makes them hate working there and hate me, so then they be an asshole to others. It's pretty amusing ngl tbh.

especially if they're temporary hires.

It's because you are too much feminine from a biological point of view, you have more empathy than ego, normal females have as much empathy as ego and normal males have more ego than empathy

I wouldn’t have an issue telling people what to do but I would hesitate acting condescending etc

I had authority, but many people only respect fear. When I fired one I would get cries over phone wanting job back.
Buy new car and my worker bees would get jealous. It would make me feel sick, so I’d hide in my office but they would steal. None lazy or late for work tho, but they would steal at every opportunity. Employee theft is more common than one might think. Set up alarm and cameras. Can’t even go on vacation, farrk! This is why companies hire asshole managers to control asshole thieves and treat most everybody same. Capitalism suks!