Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Hating cucks

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Yes, this sounds incredibly obvious. What is less obvious is that hating cucks is not normal behavior, because most people, in fact, LIKE cucks. Cucks are agreeable people that live to help those better than them get what they want, and those people who get helped by cucks are very appreciative of the cuck's humility. A cuck KNOWS their place in society, and accepts it like a good little boy.

In society, you are the asshole for challenging the status quo. Just because "real men" appreciate cucks, does not mean they RESPECT cucks.

Just because "real men" appreciate cucks, does not mean they RESPECT cucks.
Just be a doormat for chads and foids bro. They appreciate the doormat is there but they don't respect it.
A cuck KNOWS their place in society, and accepts it like a good little boy.
That's why they take out their inferiority complex on incels, because they're pussies around everyone else.

cuck trait: hating incels

having more than 80 iq trait: wishing death upon cucks

It seems we are natural enemies. Being based as we are, we expose their bullshit.

They'd rather prefer that chad fucks their wife while thinking it's their "choice" rather than having to deal with the truth that they are inferior and their wife doesn't enjoy sex with them.

Yes, this sounds incredibly obvious. What is less obvious is that hating cucks is not normal behavior, because most people, in fact, LIKE cucks. Cucks are agreeable people that live to help those better than them get what they want, and those people who get helped by cucks are very appreciative of the cuck's humility. A cuck KNOWS their place in society, and accepts it like a good little boy.

In society, you are the asshole for challenging the status quo. Just because "real men" appreciate cucks, does not mean they RESPECT cucks.

Sometimes I fantasize About getting cucked and watching some giant chad ravaging my sweet little princess of a wife. Then, right when chads hormone leves peak and he is so horny that his IQ is literally 66, I pull out a can of gasoline, pour it over both of them and light it with a roman candle. And then I masturbate to their screams.
The end.

Sometimes I fantasize About getting cucked and watching some giant chad ravaging my sweet little princess of a wife. Then, right when chads hormone leves peak and he is so horny that his IQ is literally 66, I pull out a can of gasoline, pour it over both of them and light it with a roman candle. And then I masturbate to their screams.
The end.
:feelsUgh:

The end.
I have fantasies like that, which are much more violent than you described

The end.

Doesn't matter, still a cuck.

All corners are infested with cucks. Even here some of users are just failed cucks

I'm incel and i hate cucks, so u must be right.

If you don't hate cucks then I hate you. Them giving foids privileges is what made us incels.