Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: hating every waking second

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I wake up, i want to die. I go to sleep, i want to die.
Every second in-between i want to die.

its over

Last edited:
I just want it to fucking stop

Get some good copes boyo. Youre sounding real suicidal.

my life is a living breathing fucking hell, i didnt ask for this, i never robbed, bullied or even hurt anyone in my life. i dont know why i have to experience this.

my life is a living breathing fucking hell, i didnt ask for this, i never robbed, bullied or even hurt anyone in my life. i dont know why i have to experience this.
Imagine being punished for something you had absolutely no control over, meh, everyone knows the world was by construct never fair in the first place.

Guess it just stings extra that it would be human being, the species that claims to be above animals, to isolate and abhor you for being different (hideous) and try to oust you from the tribe (collective society).

It's a song that's been song forever, with a different tune pewpew.

Imagine being punished for something you had absolutely no control over, meh, everyone knows the world was by construct never fair in the first place.

Guess it just stings extra that it would be human being, the species that claims to be above animals, to isolate and abhor you for being different (hideous) and try to oust you from the tribe (collective society).

It's a song that's been song forever, with a different tune pewpew.
pewpew brother

All we can do from now on is to rot till death sadly

pewpew brother
Just remember to make a loop, put your hand at the neck of the loop, pull the end of the rope back up and spiral it around the neck until you see a small opening at the bottom.

Put the end of the rope inside the opening and pull upward on the loop, then look at this British chart for proper hanging height based on weight.
0116table

When you're finished it should be ready for you, and she will be waiting for you at the end pewpew
A2b

Last edited:
I like sleeping, it's like getting a daily free trial of being dead

Cope till the end

You must experience this life, because it's what you were given. Could've had a better life if you were born with a better looking face.

Jfl can't relate. :feelsLSD:

Cope - it will only get worse and harder to get out of the mental trench if you keep thinking about it

Every second im not coping

I also want to die while i sleep

I am praying for my death.