Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel trait?] Hating mirrors. Do you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Hate those fuckers. Any reflective surface can piss me off if I see myself on them.

The mirrorpill is brutal ngl

Yeah they’re pretty annoying, I try my best to avoid them.

I think I look hot in mirrior
Then I post photo online and then I am incel tier.
It's not fair, I should be 10/10 girls should look at me in adoration, not the other way around!

Some mirror are tamed, but those untamed ones are not good to look at

Whenever I look in one, some asshole stares back.

Fuck him seriously

Smoking gorilla

When I have to go the bathroom, I walk with me head down looking towards my feet so I avoid looking at the large mirror on the bathroom wall. I also stand at the side of the toilet bowl rather than directly in front of it to avoid looking at said mirror, which causes me to often get piss on the toilet seat or even the floor.

I considered duct taping over my mirrors but my parents would see it and start asking me about it and itd be a whole thing

I don't mind mirrors because they don't show the side view of me

The mirror makes me look fat, I think.

I'm scared of them

I think I look hot in mirrior
Then I post photo online and then I am incel tier.
It's not fair, I should be 10/10 girls should look at me in adoration, not the other way around!
If you look good in the mirror chances are that you're not bad looking and probably a mentalcel

I keep seeing some ugly monster in the mirror and he never goes away. Horrifying.

So true. I have no mirrors in my house, I hate them.

If you look good in the mirror chances are that you're not bad looking and probably a mentalcel
No, people have rated me as 3/10 or below on Reddit.

I like small mirror pieces because they reflect lasers and sunlight and are cool. Large mirrors suck.

Especially the mirrors under fluorescent lighting.

I actually like looking in mirrors. However, I almost certainly do overrate my own looks, because my brain is coping. This is confirmed by the fact that I always look worse in pictures than in mirrors.

i've broken almost every mirror in my house. i broke a mirror that belonged in my sister's bathroom who is about to move back in and idk what to say jfl.

fuck i feel so sad when i look at that glass

Some mirror are tamed, but those untamed ones are not good to look at
The last words of the most impactful poster of inkels history. Rest in peace old slav, may you fuck many lolis and male anuses

I put paint over my mirrors tbh

Hate those fuckers. Any reflective surface can piss me off if I see myself on them.
The human brain wasn't prepared to look at their own face and thus compare to others, I could bet that depression rates and low self steem wasn't a thing before civilization due to that.

Mirrors are fine, but I can't stand any photographs, especially if it's my subhuman facial profile.

I love mirrors because perhaps some day I will get to look at my drooling teen loli wife from multiple angles as I fuck her.

Mirror