Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Hating PE

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
I hate Private Equity

I think I threw ball like a girl, but in other disciplines I was below average, but not bad, in some quite good (endurance run, table tennis, badminton, sometimes volleyball). Everything which needs strength at the most important trait I sucked, although I remember making 40 push-ups. I think it was due to my low weight.

Do you think Chad's and normies showed off for girls there and had extra motivation? I had the feeling, but since I wasn't seen as sexual being anyway the only thing which was the goal not to get ridiculous awkward.

I used to hate PE because it was an hour of having to do team sports.
Now I hate the idea of PE because I'm gymcelling and PE is just an hour of fucking around with no training goal whatsoever.

It's meant to get fatsos of their asses and make them loose weight, but weight loss is 90% nutrition, 10% training. There's no PE for the dinner table. Also, for any fatty, it's just an hour of Hell, after which they just want to sit down for the rest of the day and stuff their faces with twinkies, so it has the exact opposite effect.

PE is utterly pointless.

Tbhtbh I preferred classes to PE. Fucking PE is just incel humiliation and chad verification. And foids didn’t have to do it, never seen foids do PE in my life. They’re terrible at it, foids I know can’t catch a ball to save their life and yet noone mogs them and they always get highest grade on PE :feelswhat:

Other classes were good because you could mog their pathetic weak brains with knowledge. And knowledge is the only proven weapon that wE curRently posses.

To people who like PE:chad::banhammer: