[Blackpill] Incel trait: Hating PE

Pixycel

Pixycel

<<this twisted game needs to be reset>>
★★★★
14d 6h 56m
I didn't like PE that much either and it took to the last few years of highschool for me to get into afterschool sports.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

MRA, Anarcho primitivist.
★★
54d 7h 6m
Coped I loved PE, as long as we didn't play basketball I would mog everyone, handball, dodgeball I was the star.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Captain
★★
15d 10h 46m
PE was terrible. In my school for PE the teacher would do nothing and get the kids to just play a random sport. He would grade you on how well you played without any instruction. The PE teachers also had bias against me. As a curry the only sport I am half decent at it cricket, during cricket class I was the only person in the class who could bowl properly and I still got a D for it. Fuck PE and fuck PE teachers.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
122d 14h 31m
I didn't like PE that much either and it took to the last few years of highschool for me to get into afterschool sports.
Mogs me at being able to pick.
PE was forced all throughout HS for me.

He would grade you on how well you played without any instruction.
Reminds me of my PE teachers, they would explain it but in such a broad way without any examples.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

physically lonely by crippled teen years
★★★★★
197d 17h 32m
I skipped PE cuz disabledcel

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Wagecuck everyday
★★
60d 14h 13m
I hate Private Equity

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★★★
32d 10h 28m
I think I threw ball like a girl, but in other disciplines I was below average, but not bad, in some quite good (endurance run, table tennis, badminton, sometimes volleyball). Everything which needs strength at the most important trait I sucked, although I remember making 40 push-ups. I think it was due to my low weight.

Do you think Chad's and normies showed off for girls there and had extra motivation? I had the feeling, but since I wasn't seen as sexual being anyway the only thing which was the goal not to get ridiculous awkward.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
★★
2d 16h 41m
I used to hate PE because it was an hour of having to do team sports.
Now I hate the idea of PE because I'm gymcelling and PE is just an hour of fucking around with no training goal whatsoever.

It's meant to get fatsos of their asses and make them loose weight, but weight loss is 90% nutrition, 10% training. There's no PE for the dinner table. Also, for any fatty, it's just an hour of Hell, after which they just want to sit down for the rest of the day and stuff their faces with twinkies, so it has the exact opposite effect.

PE is utterly pointless.

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
★★
2d 17h 53m
Tbhtbh I preferred classes to PE. Fucking PE is just incel humiliation and chad verification. And foids didn’t have to do it, never seen foids do PE in my life. They’re terrible at it, foids I know can’t catch a ball to save their life and yet noone mogs them and they always get highest grade on PE :feelswhat:

Other classes were good because you could mog their pathetic weak brains with knowledge. And knowledge is the only proven weapon that wE curRently posses.

To people who like PE:chad::banhammer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IncelCream [Serious] Incel Trait - Crying at a Manga Inceldom Discussion 60
S Incel trait: you lay in bed until it hurts Inceldom Discussion 16
Personalityinkwell [SuicideFuel] Incel trait: small dick Inceldom Discussion 66