Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Hating PE

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
So far I've not met a single incel who enjoyed PE, why would an incel even enjoy PE?
PE is for chads to show off to females and to absolutely destroy weaker and shorter incels (me) for fun.
I don't have a single good memory in PE, it was absolutely miserable for me. Being forced to play football, basketball, softball, etc. and then getting pushed to the ground and almost trampled to death.

ER

jfl i read PE as "penis enhancement"

I was always the last one who got voted into teams... :feelsbadman:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my feet are crippled.

I was good at it

I remember for this cross country practice thing I finished 2nd but the 3 people chosen to race against other schools was the guys who finished 1st, 3rd and 4th lol. They were all chads and the teachers always worshipped the chads and would act as if they're friends and then treat everyone else like shit it's so annoying

I enjoyed badminton during my PE. was one sport I could mog

I geuss it really depends on the sport you're doing in PE. I remember swimming with my class in high school and it was pretty fun.

I always enjoyed soccer and dodgeball in PE classes, unfortunately PE classes rarely have one of them, so now they suck

Indeed, i would ask my teacher to let me stay in the classroom and he would be ok with it so he was kinda based. I used to jerk off when everyone is out doing exercises and play football, volleyball etc.

I really liked it. would've loved to do some competitive sport. but nobody gave a fuck/tried to help me with that so I just ldared in front of pc instead :feelsokman:

I was always the last one who got voted into teams... :feelsbadman:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my feet are crippled.
Me too, everyone knew I was bad in sports.

I enjoyed badminton during my PE. was one sport I could mog
Coincidentally I was also good at badminton but we only did it once or two in my entire HS years.

I remember swimming with my class in high school and it was pretty fun.
First world mog.

I always enjoyed soccer and dodgeball in PE classes, unfortunately PE classes rarely have one of them, so now they suck
I hated dodgeball cause everyone would immediately hit me and then after being hit you're supposed to go behind the enemy team and try to catch the ball and hit someone so you can be "revived". No one ever threw the ball to me so I just sat there the entire time.

Did you like PE?
Indeed, i would ask my teacher to let me stay in the classroom and he would be ok with it so he was kinda based. I used to jerk off when everyone is out doing exercises and play football, volleyball etc.
Damn, I was never allowed to do that.
Such bullshit.

I enjoyed PE for the most part since I was fairly athletic.

No PE for your face and height tbh.

i always liked gym, though there were a few things i was terrible at that i never wanted to do

Since you're also from the third world like me I can see that.
Fucking pieces of shit thugmaxxers pushing me to the ground, etc.
Not to mention we barely had equipment so it was always football 24/7 or basketball.

Me too, everyone knew I was bad in sports.

Coincidentally I was also good at badminton but we only did it once or two in my entire HS years.

First world mog.

I hated dodgeball cause everyone would immediately hit me and then after being hit you're supposed to go behind the enemy team and try to catch the ball and hit someone so you can be "revived". No one ever threw the ball to me so I just sat there the entire time.

Did you like PE?

Damn, I was never allowed to do that.
Such bullshit.
Im a skinnycel, so I was always the last one to be hitted

I hated PE as well but I preferred it more than sitting in a boring class and a teacher yelling their heart out because the class isn't paying attention. Don't even get me started on when the teacher tells you to sit next to a foid and they start crying, or when they find out you aren't paying attention or they found out you were sleeping and call on you specifically, knowing you don't know the answer. It got annoying real quick.

So far I've not met a single incel who enjoyed PE, why would an incel even enjoy PE?
PE is for chads to show off to females and to absolutely destroy weaker and shorter incels (me) for fun.
I don't have a single good memory in PE, it was absolutely miserable for me. Being forced to play football, basketball, softball, etc. and then getting pushed to the ground and almost trampled to death.

View attachment 356137
This. So much hatred when I think about all that cool ex-chads as teachers in that subject. They would always humiliate fat/disabled children and let the chads bully them because they could relate to them. Due to PE I wouldn't even be deemed as fit enough for graduation if I didn't reach in a sick note and I had to learn other subjects to compensate for that loss just because I was born as a cripple with asthma. In dodge ball my nose was nearly broken and during a leapfrog I got a severe head injury, due to that swelling/bruisings I was bullied for the next weeks. Due to asthma/coordination disorders I was unable to compete and the laughing stock for the whole class. I fucking hate jocks.

And I especially hate "cool teachers" (trade mark), because they punished me severly for all my misdeeds while they let the children they liked get away with everything, they always made fun of me in class too and then deemed it as a joke. "Uncool" disciplinarians are at least consistent and treat everyone the same.

I actually liked PE, it was the only thing I was better at in school compared to other people. Especially dodgeball, it was always fun to make the girls, who were usually doing nothing except talking in groups, run away and cower.

Guess who got picked to go on teams though? Never me.

In middle school we had no program, the teacher was a bitch that spent the whole time talking on the phone, so everyone played football while im sitting alone and skip as soon as the teacher isn't watching.

In high school the teacher was a gymcel who forced us all to push to the limit, thankfully i could hide somewhere and spend the whole time watching freestyles and smoking, tbh it was better to avoid it because it always end up in fights, and my class was the one for low iq thugmaxxers and the good looking who didn't do shit in school, not the kind of people i hang out with.
Mogs me at being able to hide, etc. I couldn't do that since the teachers were much more vigilant.

Im a skinnycel, so I was always the last one to be hitted
I'm also a skinnycel but they just targeted me. (Easy kill)

Due to asthma/coordination disorders I was unable to compete and the laughing stock for the whole class. I fucking hate jocks.
I don't think I have any disorders relating to that but my coordination was also very bad, most likely because I'd much rather LDAR behind my PC / read a book.

I actually liked PE, it was the only thing I was better at in school compared to other people.
I see, mogs me.
I graduated with a 5 for PE, which is 50%.
Idk what that is in US grading systems.

I only hated it when the teacher forced us to playvolleyball. Playing basketball on the other hand was fun tbhngl

I was always the last one who got voted into teams...
fuck same but i loved PE bec. i was the fastest runner and mogged everyone it was massive ego fuel for me to mog all the faggots who act like bullies to me.

I remember when we were put into teams the once and I was last to be picked - only I wasn’t picked at all. They forgot all about me and started the game as if I wasn’t even there. I just had to awkwardly join a team.

Mogs me at being able to hide, etc. I couldn't do that since the teachers were much more vigilant.

I'm also a skinnycel but they just targeted me. (Easy kill)

I don't think I have any disorders relating to that but my coordination was also very bad, most likely because I'd much rather LDAR behind my PC / read a book.

I see, mogs me.
I graduated with a 5 for PE, which is 50%.
Idk what that is in US grading systems.
Here in burgerland, we use a letter-based grading system. An A being the best grade possible, and an F being the worst.
I would often get an A or a B in PE, because it was the only time during school when I was actually having fun. I did poorly in my other classes, not because of a lack of knowledge, but because I was disinterested and incredibly bored. All I could think about the whole day was going home and passing out.

Remember the PE tests? I absolutely hated those.

I enjoyed basketball during PE, but that's about it

fuck same but i loved PE bec. i was the fastest runner and mogged everyone it was massive ego fuel for me to mog all the faggots who act like bullies to me.
I used to be like that in my first year of HS but due to LDARing so hard I became one of the slowest.

Remember the PE tests? I absolutely hated those.
I hated the fact we even got grades for PE, what the fuck.

I enjoyed basketball during PE, but that's about it
Mogs me, I just hated all of it since I dislike sports.

I wish I wasn't such a faggot when I was younger and I actually worked at building my body/strength and actually tried at sports. I didn't see sports as important as a teenager and the football (soccer) lads were too working class and too 'hard' to deal with a limp wristed middle class posh voiced cunt such as myself.
Still, wish I had more resolve and actually put effort in sports and developed a competitive edge.

I hated the fact we even got grades for PE, what the fuck.
Yeah, that was bullshit. Even though it was the only thing saving me from totally flunking school, I disagree with schools doing that. Not everyone is athletic and it shouldn't count against you for not being athletic.

Yeah, that was bullshit. Even though it was the only thing saving me from totally flunking school, I disagree with schools doing that. Not everyone is athletic and it shouldn't count against you for not being athletic.
PE ultimate genetic blackpill = born with incel body = shit grades.

When I was in highschool and middle school i just didnt attend them.
failed them and had to get a special permission to graduate

When I was in highschool and middle school i just didnt attend them.
failed them and had to get a special permission to graduate
Ashkenazi immunity.

Fuck PE!

I dropped out of it in 9th grade and 10th grade and when it became an elective I took home ec instead and cooked food :lul:

I was bad at PE. Real bad. I think I have aspergers or some shit, I can't really control my body properly like I can't coordinate it as well as a normal human being.

I have trouble catching a ball or throwing a ball. I have trouble doing gymnastics like I remember injuring myself while vaulting. Also whenever they had to pick teams they would not choose me or just never play me the ball in order to avoid losing. I wouldn't know which position to fill in basketball or whatever and yeah it was just one big shit show

i hated 90% of PE but i'll be lying if i said i hated everything about it
PE had girls in their tight sweat uniforms jumping up and bouncing up and down. that was always a treat
PE had moments where you could actually touch and grope girls (if you were quick) if you know how to do it. considering i'm a loser that was the only time in my life where it was acceptable to touch them. i'm nearing 40 and haven't physically touched a female in 13/14-ish years. No opportunity to do so

PE was also decent because it gave me a chance to do physical exercise in a set time in a routine fashion. that helped me not balloon up to a whale as a kid.

I have trouble catching a ball or throwing a ball.
Don't know about throwing but I can't catch for shit, no one wanted me in their softball team.

I wouldn't know which position to fill in basketball or whatever and yeah it was just one big shit show
Yeah for me too but it was a huge shit show since only 2 guys knew the rules and the rest just went berserk.

PE had girls in their tight sweat uniforms jumping up and bouncing up and down. that was always a treat
PE had moments where you could actually touch and grope girls (if you were quick) if you know how to do it. considering i'm a loser that was the only time in my life where it was acceptable to touch them. i'm nearing 40 and haven't physically touched a female in 13/14-ish years. No opportunity to do so
We had PE with boys only while girls had PE with girls only, they segregated the classes.
No short shorts JBs for me.

lol bro im not Ashkenazi im Mizrahi/Sephardic abomination
Based, my shekel side is Sephardi.

i was forced to run with arthritis in my knee when i was 13 and was laughed at for my inability to do so

Even in my school filled with nerds I still managed to get mogged.

I didn't like PE that much either and it took to the last few years of highschool for me to get into afterschool sports.

Coped I loved PE, as long as we didn't play basketball I would mog everyone, handball, dodgeball I was the star.

PE was terrible. In my school for PE the teacher would do nothing and get the kids to just play a random sport. He would grade you on how well you played without any instruction. The PE teachers also had bias against me. As a curry the only sport I am half decent at it cricket, during cricket class I was the only person in the class who could bowl properly and I still got a D for it. Fuck PE and fuck PE teachers.

I didn't like PE that much either and it took to the last few years of highschool for me to get into afterschool sports.
Mogs me at being able to pick.
PE was forced all throughout HS for me.

He would grade you on how well you played without any instruction.
Reminds me of my PE teachers, they would explain it but in such a broad way without any examples.