Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: hating the heat/summer

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Honestly every tempreture higher than 25° celsius is too much for me to handle. It makes me feel dizzy, weak, and i often feel like i can't breath properly. If that wasn't already enough, girls have to walk arround in seducing clouths, revealing as much skin as possible, without being completely nude. Everyone arround you acts like this is the best time of the year, while you can't even peacfully rot inside, because the heat makes it almost impossible. And if you're thinking you can escape this hell, at least for a few hours by going to sleep you're wrong. As the heat, and monsquitos turn even falling asleep into a rather demanding task. I genuinrely lack the mental capacity, to understand how normies can enjoy this season.

Relatable trait. Winter is the coziest season.

I have mixed feelings. Tbh I don't really like the heat, but the winter tends to make my eyes even more dry and irritated than usual.

Can relate tbh. The scorching heat makes me tired, and for some reason and other my hair seems to get unbearably itchy whenever it gets exposed to the sun.

Getting in my car which has no shade to cover it in the parking boils me alive

anything over 16 makes me want to die
I love autumn and winter (well, we don't have real winters in Poland anymore)