Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Hating the sound of laughter

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Whenever I'm in public and I hear people laughing it pisses me off. I always assume they're laughing at me which makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong or stupid. Even if they were laughing at me it wouldn't be because of anything I did anyway just because of how I look. In reality they probably are laughing about something unrelated and they don't even notice me.

it doesn't really piss me off, but it is very annoying.

Chads just follow their laugther without shame.
Heck shame isn't in their lexicon.

Whenever I'm in public and I hear people laughing it pisses me off. I always assume they're laughing at me which makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong or stupid. Even if they were laughing at me it wouldn't be because of anything I did anyway just because of how I look. In reality they probably are laughing about something unrelated and they don't even notice me.
I can definitely relate

Its also maddening when they talk about you while you can clearly hear them