Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: hating women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Chads have no reason to hate roasties since they worship their ass. Incels and low tier normies however get treated like dirt. Why wouldn't we hate women? It's the only appropriate response to their behavior towards us.

Low IQcel trait: Making water is wet threads

I hate everyone.
Yeah, people in general bully me, not just foids. Nobody likes incels. It just hurts worse when foids you're attracted to do it.

Chad hates foids because he has experienced all of them being low IQ and annoying. He only enjoys fucking their holes. Incels hate foids because we can't fuck their holes. Only bluepilled cucks who has never talked to foids idealize them.

I don't hate women. Hating implies wishing harm towards them, and I don't. What I do feel, is a lack of trust, resentment and disrespect.

Read this clearly, IT, I kindly bolded it for you guys:

I don't hate women, I simply mistrust, resent and have a low opinion of them.

Not true.

Lots of incels on reddit who worship women.

Not true.

Lots of incels on reddit who worship women.
This tbh. Even although they are "semi-blackpilled" (=they know that they will never experience love/true human connection due to unchangeable factors) they still choose to worship the ground that women walk on.