[Blackpill] Incel trait; Having a delusional fantasy about any girl that is nice to you for over 5 seconds

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
18d 6h 55m
You imagine having a lifetime with her, marriage, you take her virginity on the honeymoon and she gives birth to a set of twins

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 16h 5m
Not sure where I'm supposed to go to find a girl who is nice to me for five seconds

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
55d 6h 11m
I barely meet girls, I barely go outside

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
-
43d 23h 41m
Not sure where I'm supposed to go to find a girl who is nice to me for five seconds
Strip club:feelskek::feelskek:

btw, hasn’t this thread already been done to death ?

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
26d 7h 16m
not really, you're just projecting your own cucked mindset.

Incel Trait: Projecting your shitty personality onto other incels, assuming every other incel is just as much of a cuck and pussy worshipper.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 16h 5m
Brutal. Even your own mind is no respite from suffering.
In my dreams I get to actually punch them or assault them though, that's where my respite from suffering comes from

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
67d 1h 9m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Luminary
-
80d 1h 8m
In my dreams I get to actually punch them or assault them though, that's where my respite from suffering comes from
Based :feelsokman: Brutally mogs me at having violent dreams.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
86d 22h 34m
NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m

Incel Trait: Projecting your shitty personality onto other incels, assuming every other incel is just as much of a cuck and pussy worshipper.
How is it cucked to like a girl

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
-
11d 2h 53m
It’s all your reptile brain bro. Shit sucks.

No girls are nice to me, but I still fantasize :(

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
26d 7h 16m
its not about liking a girl, its about obsessing over a foid you dont even know and who interacted with you for 5 seconds JFL. That bitch forgot about you right after the interaction, meanwhile she lives rent free in your head while you're rubbing your cock and fantasizing about shit that will never come true, something which will only further harm your already damaged psyche and cause you suffering in the long-run.

Some incels here seem very masochistic, they seem to enjoy intentionally causing themselves pain. I could never do that.

Sad_Eunuch

Sad_Eunuch

Recruit
-
4d 8h 3m
You'll grow out of that shit. After a while you'll realize they're not actually being nice, it's just generic politeness at best or a way to deal with you and get you out of their sight as fast as possible at worst.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
-
54d 22h 20m
No girl ever treated me nice though

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
its not about liking a girl, its about obsessing over a foid you dont even know and who interacted with you for 5 seconds JFL. That bitch forgot about you right after the interaction, meanwhile she lives rent free in your head while you're rubbing your cock and fantasizing about shit that will never come true, something which will only further harm your already damaged psyche and cause you suffering in the long-run.

Some incels here seem very masochistic, they seem to enjoy intentionally causing themselves pain. I could never do that.
True that she will forget you instantly but its a good cope to have oneitis

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
67d 1h 9m
because she's probably a slut who has multiple Chads blowing up her phone trying to use her as a fleshlight AGAIN

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Mythic
-
25d 21h 15m
My least favorite incel trait to admit but I have it.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
26d 7h 16m
because she's probably a slut who has multiple Chads blowing up her phone trying to use her as a fleshlight AGAIN
EXACTLY THIS! OP is probably imagining that the foid is some traditional housewife from the patriarchal era, meanwhile that same foid is licking Chad's asshole.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 16h 5m
Cope harder
Youre a literal child, you just haven't seen enough to know just how emberassing such delusions are.

Your female classmates have all already sucked dicks and fucked. They just don't include you in it.

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
Youre a literal child, you just haven't seen enough to know just how emberassing such delusions are.

Your female classmates have all already sucked dicks and fucked. They just don't include you in it.
How old are you? You are the king of cope nation

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 16h 5m
How old are you? You are the king of cope nation
By 14 or 15, there is absolutely 0% chance they haven't fucked. They then become used to it and do it more and more.

Just not with you.

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
2d 9h 38m
Its even worse when you get lost in the thought of living a better life with that person

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
106d 4h 27m
I can't relate tbh

It's just daydreaming , No need to call opie a cuck. If positive feedback from a female triggers him , Then that's it. It's not like he's pursuing her with that idea on his mind

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Admiral
-
50d 1h 40m
That's how starved my mind is :cryfeels:

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
11d 12h 25m
Um...no.

On the rare occasions when a foid is nice to me, I know it's just because of her job, or she has ulterior motives. I've been blackpilled long enough to know that no woman will ever be attracted to a 5'7" hapacel like me. All foids only want tall Chads and Tyrones.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Obscure
-
44d 9h 35m
Sometimes nat as was before

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
19d 21h 31m
Brutal but true, although it was way worse than I was a teenage/early 20s. Now I am experienced, but still Fall easily for women which are nice to me on a regular basis. It’s a delusion which bursts after trying to approach them. But at least I am sober for a month or so after every rejection.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
43d 13h 2m
Agreed OP. Mine pisses me the hell off with their false hoping and then act like nothing.